Beginner forum California hash blue kush both photo period & violet Cush auto

That’s all I really have to suggest is raise your lights so they aren’t droopy as often. Make sure the pots are almost completely dry before watering I couldn’t find if you said you’re in soil or coco but usually it takes 2 to 3 days between waterings so you’re probably ok I just know that overwatering and underwatering will show droopy leaves as well. As far as the autoflower being small it may need just all water for now if you’re feeding, or less waterings in between it could also be the environment is not suitable to it or it’s just a picky plant autoflowers are very sensitive to nutrients and environment it could just be genetics as well it’s hard to say.

5 Likes

Thanks guys might raise the light more so any recommendation on height adjustment ? Also are you leaving your fan and extractor on during night period ? I have been leaving the extracted in to control heat minimum I can get it to is 19/20 degrees Celsius so it’s a drop of 7-8 degrees from day time running :running_man::thinking:

1 Like

Solid advice thanks :pray: I am growing in coco with perlite and waiting for pots to dry at top and feeling bottom for dryness also checking weight of pot dramatic difference when watered and dry at which week stage do you think I should transfer to flowering as in 12/12 light etc

2 Likes

I have no idea about the type of light your using. I would just raise it up and read the response of the plants you will find the sweet spot rather start out to high rather than to low.

3 Likes

@TLC Okay I will raise it a few inches and watch the plants behavior :ok_hand:

3 Likes

You’re prob ok then since you are in coco you want to remain somewhat damp and not completely dry out like you want in soil more or less. The lights could go up to 22 to 26 inches from the tops of your canopy. Honestly you could flip asap once your plants are not droopy as often as you want the plant to be healthy as possible before entering flower. Basically your height restrictions are what’s going to influence your flower switch the most. Just count on the plants to nearly double in vertical space the first 2 to 3 weeks after you’ve flipped. Hope this helps. Yes I run my exhaust 24/7 and in late flower I have 2 clip on fans on pointing directly in the plants to help keep my humidity no higher than 45% to avoid powdery mildew or mold.

5 Likes

Your air flow not sure about the extracted…lol… I run a ac infinity exhaust fan plus the circulation fans inside the tent 24/7 from day 1. Temp / humidity good luck what works for you is the way to roll. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Solid advice much appreciated I will adjust the lights at 6 pm as due to come back on might veg for another two weeks keep them healthy and exposed to as much light as possible . In terms of humidity it seems to peak when off I have a dehumidifier but it brings the temp up to 24.5 and I feel this is to warm when lights are off for the plant this is with my main moving fan running on speed 1 of 2 as when it’s on any higher seems to slightly increase temperate of room and the extractor on a 50% or half power on I find that when I put the extra fan on it actually increased temperature so would it be better to maybe try control humidity via fans and maybe for hour before lights come on to have dehumidifier raise temp and reduce moisture as it is 60 - 65 humidity at 20-21 degrees night time and between 40-55 day time with lights on sorry for all the questions etc just very anxious to not destroy these babies :point_down::muscle::eyes::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Might invest in a ac fan seems like may be required ,cold climate here and air fan intake sucking air from outside weather must be warmer here than I thought :sweat_smile: but yes I have also had one oscillating fan on 24/7 on low speed and another just above my light to cool air above and extractor I lower it when off as Co2 bag inside and don’t want to lose it through exhaust :partying_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Plants also droop at lights off or at lights on sometimes. I water my coco girls daily so that should not be the issue. They look very leafy and happy to me. Just let them grow.

1 Like

You will definitely have to figure that out by late flower week 5 and beyond right now that’s actually perfect humidity and you’re going to have temp swings during the lights on/off no biggie as long as it isn’t more then 10 degree swing usually you’re fine. As far as adding another fan to lower temp it’s not going to help all you’re doing is moving around hot air you either have to re route your ducts to say a closet or another area away from your grow because all your doing is recycling the air over and over with nothing fresh coming in. This isn’t going to make or break you but it plays a huge role in how fast your plant grows more than anything. Its end of summer here and I had to purchase a window ac as I’m in late flower and my humidity spikes over 50 percent with lights off and in order to run my dehumidifier I had to get the ac not way around it. Right now lights are off and the tents are 70 degrees F and 40% humidity.

4 Likes

Thanks for your feedback over thinking is my issue I think haha

1 Like

I see okay that’s good to know put me at ease for now I have intake from outside vent and exhausted about 3 meters away into a direct vent outside of the room completely so I will invest in some sort of ac fan to run whilst I run the dehumidifier for now I will just monitor the humidity adjust light and continue with watering and once a week nutrient schedule . Thanks again for the suggestions and advice much appreciated

3 Likes

In Coco if the plants are consuming Alot of water Becareful about the once a week feeding. I see Coco being a Neutral media unlike soil that holds nutrients.

3 Likes

Just what I was thinking and If I’m not mistaken you want to feed every time you water with coco as it has nothing in it at all like soil nutrient wise.

4 Likes

Oh damn I followed a guide of once a week I’m going to feed now every water and run 2.5 ml micro 2.5 grow and 2.0 bloom using hydroponics brand nutrients surprised they are they way they are now knowing that should be feeding each water do you guys know what ppm I should be adding and if so could you tell me how many millimeters of each to add currently going with above once a week and just watered yesterday with water and cal mag only :face_with_monocle::worried:

I’ll let @Dbpooper answer that he is alot better with nutrients than I am. NO CAL-MAG IN COCO is my understanding.

1 Like

Phew ok I’ll try my best, if it’s recommended to only feed once a week on the schedule and just water at a certain ph level then by all means follow that as it has gotten you this far. Most coco that I am aware of comes washed meaning there’s no trace minerals or anything in it. So to prepare it you have to soak it in a mild solution of calmag and a ph in range. If you don’t do this then yes you will have to supplement calmag with every feeding and watering no matter. I haven’t grown in coco but follow people here and have done a bit of research. I bought 2 bags of coco from build a soil and it has a prewash pack of calcium/magnese and I believe small amounts of phosphorus.

This guy is awesome and gives straight forward advice. I reccomend reading this and if you need anymore help let us know! I believe the ph range is between 5.5 and 6.3 also

2 Likes

Thanks again , I will certainly have to go and try find some more info on this as I am afraid to over do the nutrients just as much as under feeding :sweat_smile: thanks for your help today guys I will do some research make necessary adjustments and upload the results :partying_face:

2 Likes

@Dbpooper @Bigbudz My Apology My mind set is using Jacks321 and Coco

2 Likes