Beginner forum California hash blue kush both photo period & violet Cush auto

Hi Guys ,

New to this so just going to post my progress through out any advice would be appreciated any mistakes noticed feedback very welcome :pray:

I have a indoor setup Running dual 600 watt carbon filter exporting hot hair two fans , de humidifier to control humidity weather station and average temperate 27.5 - 29.00 day time night average 20.5 - 23.00 degrees Celsius humidity ranges average 50% try to keep at this level 18/6 light schedule. And added co2 bag watering roughly every two days with added nutes once a week using hydroponics brand currently 2.5 micro 2.5 gro and 1.0 bloom any advice on light height temp nutes etc

Thanks a million

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet

1 Like

@MyHd forum created thanks

2 Likes

Right on, set to watching, @TLC, @Dbpooper, @Bulldognuts, @repins12 @Covertgrower, @Axemanjake23, these guys know what they are talking about, great advice from all of them, I’m sure they won’t mind helping

5 Likes

Show some pics with natural light of each plant, will be easier to tell what’s going on if your having problems

3 Likes

I’m on board, let’s get this thing started. Pics are important to see. Don’t be shy about asking questions or asking for advice.

3 Likes

I’m with you

3 Likes

I’m watching thanks for the tag @MyHd. Wishing you nothing but dank success on this grow @Bigbudz!! If you ever need anything just tag me.

3 Likes

Good luck with your grow. There’s a wealth of information on this site and plenty of very helpful experienced growers

4 Likes

I’m here as well :+1:

3 Likes

Not to hi jack this. @AfgVet, Can you tag me into your grow on the other side please. I miss placed it :laughing: And I am set to watch in here :grin:

1 Like

I’ll tag you in but I just finished up. Will make sure I hit you up on the next one too

2 Likes

I have been camping so I am late to the party. Pics or it didnt happen! LOL. Love helping. Can u tell me what medium you are in? And the type of light using. Blurple, qb led, hps??? Brand as well.

2 Likes

Thanks guys I really appreciate this makes the whole adventure a lot easier I will get pics up later as I have been busy past two days Including full info on set up ,temp , nutrient schedule and age of plants etc :partying_face:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Finally got pictures up guys ,

If you want any closer looks at any plant let me know I have recently upgraded airflow so fresh air is vented through bottom of tent from outside reverses a 16watt extractor and have air flow out through top fan and carbon filter running 600 watt dual flower sun bulb and temp trying to keep it at 26 - 27 but seems to peak to 28 through the day and plants perk up but drop slightly before lights out time running it 18/6 but recently reduces to 17/7 cycle 3 largest are about 5/6 weeks old and youngest are 4 weeks two at front only week old and will be put into bigger pots when they grow bigger . I am watering every two days bigger plants taking about 1-2 liters smaller plants around litre and half pint for new sprouts with nutrients 1 watering a week 2.5 Calmag , 2.5 gro 2.5 micro 1.5 ml bloom 4 week old plants 2.5 calmag 2.5 , 2.5 , 1.0 ml bloom any advice or problems noticed pls ease let me know online all day today on European time zone and run the day time lights from 6pm until 11 am night time 11 am till 6 pm

1 Like

Lady in middle left of the collective photo is an auto flower violet kush but does not seem to be growing as vast and quick as rest any thoughts ?

1 Like

@repins12 @Dbpooper @MyHd @Bulldognuts @TLC @AfgVet @

@Not2SureYet @Axemanjake23

Last grow when I flipped to flower I forgot to raise the light and got the same droopy look raised the light and she stood rite back up. Plants look healthy other wise.

5 Likes