Beginner Bruce Banner Autoflower grow

Very nice button. Is that a cola/top? Looks tight. Hairs are getting a hint of color to them. Early frost showing up as well. :+1:

Now just set back and watch from week to week how they change. Flower power baby, good job

Looking good keep it up!

Plants look good, I’d say you have another 3 weeks or so, you’ll see them explode next week!

She’s looking great. Within 3-6 weeks you’ll have somethin’ ready to hack! Aw yeah :v:

@HMGRWN , yes, it’s one of a few colas on that plant. I fimmed that one but I didn’t know what I was doing , I fmmed in 3 distinct ways on 3 different plants but I forget which way I fimmed that one. I am growing 4 plants and treating them slightly differently each … one of them is left completely alone to go au natural… orgainc food and water , is all. I can definitely see already why you fim and trim and separate and whatnot. The Leftalone plant is pretty but it’s small bushy and not going to have as big buds, a lot of them but not as big it will be interesting to see how much different the buds weigh on all the plants.

ANyways., yes it’s a top cola of Meenie. as in eenie meenie miney and moe. Miney is the one I left alone. Time to go out and ride my motorcycle to the store. Winter’s coming in a month and no more riding for a couple months.

1 Like

A very good idea. You can gain a lot of knowledge quickly doing that.

October 12th were the first pistils on these plants. so, week 4 or 5 of flower???

Still working on the leaf blight This is a top cola “eenie” fimmed above the 6th node way back when. Feeding them 1/2 strength General hydroponics flora nova grow and full strength Bloom by cutting edge nutrition then topping off to >1200 <1500 PPM and ph’d to 6.5 on the nose.

Same plant different bud

Still working on the leaf blight on the other ones. This one got cleared up by increasing nutrition alone. Pen is for size. this is “meenie” fimmed above the 5th node - way back when.

The back left plant is still a mess. I’ll get to that one a little bit later. Time for a motorcycle ride.

Kingkupa NewtoGrowing dbrn32 Nicky Capt.Cola HMGRWN @Graysin @VOL4LIFE

Any idea how much longer on any of these? I have no idea how to tell how close I am right now, and which one will win the race out of 4… I can’t even imagine the learning curve of what do do once I cut them down… ANyways, thanks all for any and all input!

1 Like

Probably 3 weeks or more. Just watch for the hairs to finish turning.

If they ripen extremely early, then week 6 is the soonest I’d start checking trichomes. Weeks 8-10 are most common among the several strains but some are early finishers and some are late. Depends almost entirely on the plant and it’s particular genetic makeup.

Nov 13, 2021 5 full weeks since first pistils showed up, plus a couple days

1 Like

ok, Different plant… this one is my favorite you can see why… BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I’m now getting a high PPM reading out of this one, I fed at 1300 or so and am getting 2700 in the overflow.

The plant is really healthy and bud stacking now. it’s about 3-4 weeks behind the most mature one. so I would like advice. There’s not a problem per se besides really slow drainage and then really strong PPM drainage when it does drain.

Anyone got any sage wisdom? Thanks, all!
Should I worry about 2700 PPM coming out after feed and water? Anyone think this is nutrient lock? @graysin @HMGRWN @VOL4LIFE @Kingkupa

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. The spotting looks like a deficiency. Manganese which is kinda weird. It makes me wonder more about your PH than nutrients.

1 Like

Could be organic material breaking down in the soil. Plant looks healthy enough so I wouldn’t be too concerned about numbers.

Agree with above she looks to good. But doing the right thing just keep an eye on her run off . Those Viparspec lights seem to be doing the job. Nice :+1:

1 Like

I’m growing bruce almost done the buds are dripping yellow resin

1 Like

Welcome @Mlancer
Sounds tasty but hard to believe. :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: If it is dripping something yellow, that is not normal. Maybe you mean they are practically dripping with resin. Pictures?

4 Likes

Sweet! If that was ILGM seed, you should enter in the Bud of the Month. :star_struck:

1 Like

It is I’ve been using call mac and flower fuel since germination 2nd grow first autoflower

1 Like