Beginner 39 my first grow ever my plant still alive

If you can get the humidity up it will help. I see a huge difference this round compared to last had my temp and humidity about where you are

1 Like

iv Been doing a lot of reading iv heard it could take longer than a month for a pre flower even

3 Likes

@Bulldognuts, you are a saint my brother, thanks for the tag. :v:
I’m on the taggin wagon @kcj, let’s get your plants happy my friend, because they look a little sad to me.
Did you say 4 months old and week 7 of flower? Light green in colour, tip burn, my 2 cents, they are probably in nute lock out, not receiving necessary nutrients.
Bulldognuts is giving you some great support, others will too.
If you want my 100% honest opinion, learn as much as possible on your own, listen to the advice given and that way you will be able to act on and implement the advice you have received.

Good vibes and good luck :v:

5 Likes

But why ain’t it bigger than seven inches tall

1 Like

@Enlightened420 yea I did

1 Like

After looking at pic I believe you need to lower light. It looks like you are about 3 ft above top of plants. Drop it down to between 18 inches and 24 inches

2 Likes

ok I will bring it down than

Depending on how cool it’s been getting at night and low RH both play a part in growth during veg. I struggled with both and I also grow in a crawl space. When I raised them up this time they have taken off

2 Likes

1 Like

I did just grow a shorty auto too. She wasn’t very tall and I only got 18Gs off her… Lol

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! Absolutely. I’m on board.

Hi@kelly my first grow

@Oldtimer69 those ain’t bad buds though oldtimer

1 Like

@kcj,

Potentially a potassium deficiency

You will need these:

I also advise you to read Bergman’s grow bible if you haven’t already.

9 Likes

@Oldtimer69 a lot of red hair in them smells good

1 Like

Are you using cal mag @kcj

2 Likes

@kcj Wont hurt to do a flush even if it’s with just PH water. Beeen there done that

3 Likes

I’m onboard, @kcj I would at least try to bring my temps up at night time. It will take a bit longer to see if it’s female, have patients. How much are you feeding and what are you feeding? How often?, @Bulldognuts is right on the light, run all switches on. What is your PH?

1 Like

2 Likes

She’s going to go what she wants. The numbers you read about are merely an average. Seedbank may say 8-10 to flower and she may go 12 or 13. Doesn’t mean anything is wrong just her genetics. Be patient and enjoy the ride.