Beginner 2nd dwc bubble bucket grow

It’s a girl!

1 Like

Isn’t she beautiful? Lol :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes she is!!!

1 Like

Topped her off. She’s drinking almost a gallon a day!

5 Likes

So, not too much going on. The leaves look a little wilted to me. I’m not sure why… I’ll be changing the res out this evening with fresh nutes.
@Grandaddy013 @Myfriendis410 @BetrayedSoul
And anyone else… feel free to chime in

3 Likes

Are your lights on or off? How long?

1 Like

Lights are 18/6 right now. Lights go off in about 4 hours (11:00)

1 Like

They are looking good. Don’t be too over protective. In veg, I have my lights at 6/2. It’s the same amount of time, but being split up that way, it seems to me to be better. It also helps with my temperature on these cold nights

1 Like

You said you are changing rez this evening. Go through this with me, as in what you are putting in, AND in what order.

1 Like

Okay, so what I’ll do is clean out my bucket and refill. I’ll add my nutrients in order. I’m using AN ph perfect. Then ill let it bubble for a while. I’ll check the the ppms and ph. If all is good the plant goes back in the solution bucket in the tent.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Not familiar with the AN line of nutrients, but sounds like you got this.
Are you using Hydrogaurd, or does AN have a substitute?

1 Like

Thanks! So, just don’t worry about the wilt?
I was using it… the temps have dropped here, so I wasn’t thinking I needed it anymore. I can add it I. If you think I need it.

Let me find my glasses and look better. Hell, I’m old

3 Likes

Yea me too :rofl:

3 Likes

How long since you changed rez? Let me get Sinsei and see what he says. Hey, @peachfuzz can you look at this little lady’s plant and give some insight

1 Like

I do weekly changes. It was last Friday. Thanks!

1 Like

How high is your water level …?
And when you empty out the bucket are you also cleaning the air stone …?
You also mentioned that your temps have dropped , how much have they dropped…?
When you do your res change out , are you letting the water come up to the room temperature that the plant is in…?
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Show us a picture of your roots.

2 Likes

I would strongly suggest hydrogaurd, you only use 2ml per gallon, and I personally wouldn’t do hydro without it. But I’m a rookie, maybe uncle peachy knows different

3 Likes

Okay, I’ll post a picture of the roots this evening when I change everything out. (Not home right now)
I let the bucket sit and bubble for a while after changing out everything, so the water temps are close.
The temps did drop here, I run my lights thru out the night and the tent stays around 76* F
I can use the hydroguard… no problem with that at all.
The water level is about 1 1/2” below net pot to start. She’s drinking pretty fast and I’m topping off every other day.
Yes, I’m cleaning the air stone also.

2 Likes