Beginner 1st grow needs help :)

I’m using 20 gallon pots indoor and will get close to 1lb per plant. Can only grow 3 at a time in flower room but at close to a lb a plant I don’t need anymore than that for personal use.

1 Like

Hey guys I’m back once again! I followed all your advice and things were going very well , until my last week of vege I started getting leaf burn now 3 weeks into flower I have advanced stages of either a deficiency or nute lockout due to salt build up … Small pots of coco are unforgiving ,

I initially thought it was salt build up so I flushed with phd water and half dose of nutes, since then been watering until 40% run off . and 3rd or half of nutrient in solution … This has not stopped the burn ;( ;( …, the symptoms of nute burn , nute deficiency , heat stress, all look the same!!
Here’s the environment stats …
40-50% humidity
PH in is 5.6 - 6.3
Ph out is 5.9 - 6.4
Temp is 20 - 25 night 25 - 34 day **celcious
Led is 2.5 ft above canopy
Ossilating fan and extractor running 24/7
EC Meter will be here in a few days I will make sure its not excessive ppm .
Leaves turning yellow from lower part of the plant first , tips start burning and curling eventually going brown and dying. Rust like on some leaves …

Is it too late for me to save these plants ? Any help will be appreciated :slight_smile: thanks !

@hi

Sorry to hear you are having problems. I looked through the info you provided and I have made a few comments and asked a few questions!

Part of the problem is not measuring the ec.

Why are you expressing your pH in ranges? Normally we would say the pH went in at 5.8 and the runoff was 5.9 not a range of numbers?

If your pH is all over the place, you will certainly have issues. You need to maintain your pH!

What lights are you running? Need to know the wattage as 2.5 feet could be too close or too far away.

What nutrients are you using? What dosage? Are you using the feeding chart?