Before It's Too Late

See what happens when your cautious! Good call bro! @Matthew1280

3 Likes

Thanks mate with all your help just saved all my ladies there in the nick of time ,I’m gonna bag up some of his bulbs for later on maybe breed some cotton candy empress fem seeds I’m sure that’ll would be a pretty fruity blend .

2 Likes

That’s a great idea, I read on here, you can simply ziplock bag some pollen and put it in your freezer to use at a later time. I would guess it’s still viable for a good few months, heck maybe a year! Or. Longer.

1 Like

Seemed like giving him a hair cut last night was just enough stress to activate his sex drive i only left his top 4 fans before his bed time I can’t believe how it progress overnight so many packs of bulds everywhere.

1 Like

Yea i was told mixing the pollen with some cooking powder for more coverage area then freezing it should last around a year or two.

1 Like

One more thing that males are good for :laughing:

Awe no more likes! Like!! Like!! I see it’s also a multi purpose cat pack and play! :nerd_face: :cat2:

1 Like

Yea she is having a blast with that she loved the taste and i just moved 7 more boys for her to play with its a jungle gym for her in that room she is loving it :blush: she would definitely have some hashish in her litter pan tonight.

if your cat is playing with the males in a room for that matter, make sure the cat doesn’t go in the flower room or anywhere near it! I would give my cat a bath lmao

I did cut up a larger male plant than is in the photo and she was yelling at me about it because she wanted to play in it. Now I have to figure out what to do with 5 pounds of clippings because there’s no shops in this state to take them to so I probably have to just dump them in the woods. That’s a couple full trash bags worth.

Male plant can be used for CBD purposes. You can blend it up and press it to make oil/or you can chop it up finely and cook it up and make CBD butter.

Nothing is waste from a cannabis plant male or female! CBD treats pain and many other things!

2 Likes

Butter hmm that sounds good and omg these clippings are so sticky i have em sticking all over me i was thinking of hand rolling some that’s not all dried out for some hash but I never tried it with males would it even be worth it for hash,brownies sounds great.

Oh yes for sure you can even take a few leaves and put them in a coffee filter and brew your coffee as normal, it will give you a great effect

2 Likes

Wow I can’t believe I never tried that in coffee I love my coffee and the heat will activate and pull out any thc that would be in it and make some hash in the bottom of the filter ,awesome thanks man I’m sure I’ll have a nice golf ball size come morning as much coffee I drink,brb in a few I have to wash my wasted pollinated cat that is now wobbling around yakking at the air think she ate to much wq :grin: she looks almost tranqed.

Hahahahaha good times! Have a great one bro!

1 Like