Been quiet but working on second grow! NYC Diesel and LA Confidential

So I been quiet as I’ve been enjoying the Maui Wowie and dealing with school and hockey but I’ve got these babies going and have yet to do any training…

Now I can’t remember what day we are on but they are pretty much ready to flip to flower so my question is what should I do before the switch and what’s the best bet during the switch?

Right now I’m in FFOF soil and just watering my normal well water.
@Drinkslinger @Juanhdtv @imSICKkid @Myfriendis410

7 Likes

Water to run off and get readings before the switch. If all is perfect flip that switch. If ppms are low feed them. And if your ph is off, flush them. In veg they have time to recover so make sure you are as dialed in as you can before the switch. In flower any problems can stunt your bud growth and no one wants that. Those ladies look great and keep in mind the stretch!!! :+1:

3 Likes

Yep. Was going to do that next watering. I was thinking about the stretch and like I haven’t bent the ladies over like my last grow but maybe Scrog after the flip and I would be looking pretty dang good I would think? I didn’t scrog the first grow since I didn’t want to deal with issues but I’ve thought about it this time and was more looking at when to implement it or if they will just fill out pretty good at the size they are at now anyway? @Axemanjake23

1 Like

Only thing I really do is LST and super crop. Both will need time to recover and it might be a little late just due to size. I have never used a net so I am no help. If your tent can handle it let them go, all natural. :wink:

1 Like

I’m in a 4x4 and it might get a little crowded to just go all natural. But I like the idea since I have so much other stuff going on where it I can let them grow with a little trimming here and there. I did LST to the first batch and had great luck but skimped on time this go around. We will see what happens. I’ve been tucking fan leaves when I can and all as well

1 Like

@dbrn32 If i was looking at setting up another all purpose tent with main veg and possibly clone purposes in say a 2x4 or 4x4 or else even a 3x3. For the 2x4’s are the hlg qb288’s still the way to go?

If you’re looking for best bang for your buck the qb kits are pretty good. For a 2x4 I would go with 260xl kit.

1 Like

So I fell off the face of the earth for some time while I was I school and just overwhelmed by other things and so here I am today. Week idk of flower 6-8 I’m guessing :rofl: I thought they were all going to die so yeah. Here I am the two NYC Diesel are falling over and the LA Confidential left is really nice. Pulled out and did trimming last night and just realized how weak they are. I placed then back in and here they are the night after. So I’m sure I’ve had some nutrient issues but I’m working hard and it’s at the point where it doesn’t matter anyway probably. So here I am and I’ll find a way to get some trich pics but I’m guessing a week plus on flower yet just hope we make it. @Drinkslinger @Myfriendis410 @imSICKkid

3 Likes

They don’t look bad at all. :+1:. I’ve certainly brought worse to harvest.

Real life takes over sometimes. I hear you.

Here’s a little closer but shitty pics. I still see clear but some may be cloudy.

@PurpNGold74 this is the ending of my last grow!

Getting ready to water. I believe mostly cloudy I’m going straight ph’d water from now on out. I’m guessing two weeks maybe? image

1 Like

O yea. Wrapping things up n style. Looks like some dope smoke!

2 Likes

image image image

Alright y’all what do you think? @Drinkslinger @PurpNGold74 @imSICKkid

2 Likes

Guessing week Late 8 to early 10 :man_shrugging:

I’m seeing the switch tonight as they are starting to really get cloudy. What’s the average wait time til you get the amber and chop time?

They are starting to putter out… @PurpNGold74 @Drinkslinger

2 Likes

Doesnt take long AT ALL man. U should be checking her for the finish now

So they made the chop two nights ago mostly cloudy with amber but not super amber. Will take pictures tomorrow/later today when I actually wake up. They looked amazing and they had their bath and now hanging.

2 Likes