Been a while since I grewed

Looks happy, anyway! Do you typically pot up your photos as they grow? Maybe you’re seeing a stall while she fills out her roots. FFOF is also pretty hot, could be causing the curved leaves, or maybe pH issues. Be careful not to overwater. That will not only make them soggy, but sort of overfeed them from what’s in the soil, as well. They just need a tiny bit at at time at this age. I’d water around the edge of your containers to make the roots want to stretch out there and get it. What type of water are you giving them, and are you adjusting the pH? If so, to what, and what are you using to measure and adjust?

2 Likes

The destroyer leaves are mutated, it’s how it was born, since the 70’s I have never overwatered, but, there is always a chance it can happen :wink: on the other hand, I am guilty of underwatering at times, (helps with bugs) actually let the plant tell me by drooping, and let it go a little further, which is just as bad as overwatering. These I did repot and did suspect shock. Yeppers, I always feed around the edge of the pot using tap water which is usually about my ph is always arounf 6.2 and the highest I have seen is 6.6. I always hear ffof is hot, I’ve never had a problem (yet). I use a test tube to measure ph.

2 Likes

Some strains, phenotypes, hell even different plants grown from the same pack of seeds can want different things. Just spitballing, but the transplant shock might be all it is then. I’ve been wanting to give autos a try, myself, but I’m hesitant because they seem so finicky. I’m pretty clutzy and just flat out rough with my plants, too, and from what I’ve seen everything would have to be on point before attempting the training I do with photos, on an auto, or I’d end up with a bunch of Charms Blow Pop looking plants :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah first time with em. I needed something quick and to be done by christmas, I don’t care if it’s just enough for a bonghit, I can’t/won’t miss christmas eve/day and I don’t want to buy it anymore, it’s tough on ssdi, why I am growing again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I ain’t even got that yet lol

I went over a year without a paycheck, the waiting period sucks, but after that I was approved in 3 months, thank god my house is payed for, lived off of savings and retirement savings. My kids wanted to help but I refused. All is good.

1 Like

Looking great, still skinny yet.
Our autos took like 4 and half months from seed to harvest.
Once sprouted we put them into their forever homes.
My wife and I are newbies with the growing over here though :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’m going to treat them like photo’s, as long as I get a bowl out of em I’m good :wink:

1 Like

Damn, been awhile, a little update :wink:

Day 34 since sprout, day 10 of flower, gave a haircut or two, definitely have to work on my training, first time doing it

5 Likes

They’re looking really great! Thanks for the update :call_me_hand:
I have heard from many that you should opt out of trimming or defoliation on autos. However, I’m only on my second grow so who am I to say :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks, yeah, I heard the same thing, However, I am going to treat them like photo’s ;), If I get a zip between them I’ll be happy, Christmas weed I hope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 40 from sprout, day 16 of flower

After a heavy haircut, they usually come back in a day or two worse :wink: It’s a good thing :slight_smile:

I’ll wait a day or two and do some more training and maybe another haircut

I’ll do some mainlining on next grow.

5 Likes

Followed the link and seen this
Hahaha Glad I’m not the only one to relish the Xmas Morn Bud of the year!! If I can, I’ll put a Strongest great tasting bud aside for just that purpose! If the grows pop a better one “it” gets the Honor of the XMAS BUD!
Only the Best on Xmas, New Year’s, and my Birthday!

1 Like

What do you mean by Mainlining next grow?? Different growing technique?

Yes, probably something like this

5 Likes

Hell ya, haven’t missed a Christmas with my brothers and sister since I was 12, not going to start now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok…that’s a new one for me seen something similar on here before but not to that extreme! Now i have to Google this !
Edit: Googled it and now I know I I like it! Lol

1 Like

Day 42 from seed, day 18 of flower

6 Likes

Very nice! Those are going to explode with growth soon :grinning:
My wife and I are currently doing a mainline grow :call_me_hand: fun stuff.

1 Like

That’s awesome ! You doing this with photo’s or auto’s?

1 Like