Been a while since I grewed

I ain’t even got that yet lol

I went over a year without a paycheck, the waiting period sucks, but after that I was approved in 3 months, thank god my house is payed for, lived off of savings and retirement savings. My kids wanted to help but I refused. All is good.

1 Like

Looking great, still skinny yet.
Our autos took like 4 and half months from seed to harvest.
Once sprouted we put them into their forever homes.
My wife and I are newbies with the growing over here though :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’m going to treat them like photo’s, as long as I get a bowl out of em I’m good :wink:

1 Like

Damn, been awhile, a little update :wink:

Day 34 since sprout, day 10 of flower, gave a haircut or two, definitely have to work on my training, first time doing it

4 Likes

They’re looking really great! Thanks for the update :call_me_hand:
I have heard from many that you should opt out of trimming or defoliation on autos. However, I’m only on my second grow so who am I to say :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks, yeah, I heard the same thing, However, I am going to treat them like photo’s ;), If I get a zip between them I’ll be happy, Christmas weed I hope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 40 from sprout, day 16 of flower

After a heavy haircut, they usually come back in a day or two worse :wink: It’s a good thing :slight_smile:

I’ll wait a day or two and do some more training and maybe another haircut

I’ll do some mainlining on next grow.

4 Likes

Followed the link and seen this
Hahaha Glad I’m not the only one to relish the Xmas Morn Bud of the year!! If I can, I’ll put a Strongest great tasting bud aside for just that purpose! If the grows pop a better one “it” gets the Honor of the XMAS BUD!
Only the Best on Xmas, New Year’s, and my Birthday!

1 Like

What do you mean by Mainlining next grow?? Different growing technique?

Yes, probably something like this

4 Likes

Hell ya, haven’t missed a Christmas with my brothers and sister since I was 12, not going to start now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok…that’s a new one for me seen something similar on here before but not to that extreme! Now i have to Google this !
Edit: Googled it and now I know I I like it! Lol

1 Like

Day 42 from seed, day 18 of flower

5 Likes

Very nice! Those are going to explode with growth soon :grinning:
My wife and I are currently doing a mainline grow :call_me_hand: fun stuff.

1 Like

That’s awesome ! You doing this with photo’s or auto’s?

1 Like

Ah, another brainfart, I see you & the misses doing auto’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We did auto’s last year, currently have photos on the go.

2 Likes

Ouch, maybe I will switch bongs, yeah, that’s the ticket. Now I can read better :wink:

1 Like

Day 46 from seed, Day 22 of flower

3 Likes