Beefy Buds on a Budget?

Are Bloom nutes all you need for getting weight on buds? Is there something else I need to be buying, thats not going to break a poor guy?
@AAA @kellydans

2 Likes

To me it’s all about keeping them healthy down the stretch. I’m kinda old school stick to what I know personally I just use the Dyna Gro bloom nutes maybe sprinkle a little worm castings around and water in.

3 Likes

Thanks again, a lot of question I know but want to get it right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used Bergman’s fertilizer and it give me buds like this and it was only 39.95

6 Likes

Nice! Thank You!

1 Like

Light. Lots of light. Proper VPD (temps/humidity). Microbes.

7 Likes

Sorry, I have no comment. I’m on the living soil with tea program.

Are you talking indoor? If you are lighting will be the biggest factor.

@blackthumb beat me to it!

2 Likes

Yes indoors.

1 Like

As stated, lighting, lighting, lighting.

2 Likes

There is never to many questions. Only bad is the one you don’t ask.

I use this package for growing and it never disappoints.

3 Likes

Health of the plant is the most important thing
And that has alot to do with your soil and environment (VPD, temp, humidity, air exchange, breeze for strong roots etc)
Then comes lighting, DFI

And of course nutrients, you can spend a little or alot on nutrients. I’m not a guru on nutrients but I do know you can grow some solid bud with basic bloom nutes.
General hydroponics is cheap and many have had good results same goes for fox farms, I prefer dry nutrients myself because I believe you get a better price and liquids have a shelf life so who knows how long it’s been sitting in a box.
That being said silica is reported to be an important part of keeping dense buds, you can add it as a booster or buy bloom nutes with it included.

1 Like

Everyone had great points, only thing I can add, is nutrients are extremely important next to lighting.

1 Like

Although I use a different line of nutes. When in flower I started trying
Flower Power it’s quite high in both P & K but not N to enhance buds… This allows the plant to utilize stored nutrients later in flower start slow I’m enjoying the results but take it easy and slow. But this varies but strains I suppose. Just for what it’s worth.

4 Likes

Tiger Bloom incoming.

2 Likes

@SeaSeaside_guy1 That is a smart choice with Tiger Bloom. I love my FF Nutrients. :+1:

Exactly what I use

2 Likes