Beechnut Pharm Tales

Looking good!

2 Likes

Exceeding my expectations for a first ever. Couldnā€™t do it without the forum. Thanks everyone.

3 Likes

Weekly update time. In the overhead view the middle plant is 6 weeks and the right and left ones are 5. Still donā€™t have some important items like a TDS meter but so far Iā€™ve been lucky winging it a little. Forum is great but Iā€™d go broke if I followed every piece of advice. If it goes south at least Iā€™m gaining experience.

4 Likes

They are going to be getting hungry quickly now that they are flowering. So be prepared for that. Good luck and Happy Growing!

2 Likes

I found ff nutes local and grabbed some tiger bloom. 10 ml/ gal fed last Saturday and again this morning. Plain h2o next time then maybe increase slightly next time I feed. I could only afford to choose one so I got the tiger. I doubt that is the best plan but canā€™t buy anything else till next Friday. Any thoughts on using it by itself?

1 Like

Sorry I meant to reply to you not my thread lol.

1 Like

If you only can have one, thatā€™s probably the best one at this stage, suspect you may run into an N issue in 2-3 weeks, and sheā€™ll benefit from Grow Big if you can swing it.

Grow Big = 6, 4, 4
Big Bloom = 0, 0.5, 0.7
Tiger Bloom = 2,8,4

Hereā€™s the FF soil guideā€¦

So they are designed to work together at the different stages of growth.

2 Likes

Thanks @Newt. Chart looks like recommendations for photoperiod grows. Does it matter that they are autos on a 20/4 schedule?

2 Likes

Nope. They need the same nutrients. What soil are you in? Some soil has more nutrients in it from the get-go.

1 Like

2/3 ocean forest with 1/3 happy frog on top. 3 gallon cloth. They have been in that soil 3 and 4 weeks respective to their ages. I was easy on the water to preserve the soil nutrients as much as possible so I only started watering till runoff last 2 times.

1 Like

Definitely time to stop putting off the TDS meter before sumthin bad happens.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good. The FFOF will give you some time.

1 Like

BTW, not sure where you are, but the Wally World store near me carries the trio for like $30.

1 Like

Central Va and its unbelievable how little is on shelf at stores around here considering its legal finally. Found soil and nutrients about 35 miles from home while at work. Online can be quick or 2 weeks delay right now.

Weā€™re neighbors! Iā€™m in NW VA!

1 Like

Week 6-7. Soil pH continues to be a major stress factor for me and the plants. Watering in dolomite lime didnā€™t do diddly. Adjust the pH to 6.8 every watering and feeding since my apera got here a few weeks ago. Just gonna ride it out and use the knowledge gained to improve my next grow. Thereā€™s alot I want to say about a certain very popular soil and their "pH buffered " BS but it doesnā€™t matter they already got my money. Iā€™ll get something out of this grow anyways.

6 Likes

Nice set up and nice girls!

1 Like

Thank you. I really didnā€™t think my first try would even get this far. The ladies are definitely showing some improvement since getting a thorough dist water flush and feeding Sunday. Still incomplete nutrient regimen. No grow big or cal-mag on the store shelf. Was able to get big bloom, recharge and a cheap tds/ec pen. Seeing visible growth again and finally getting some sugar forming on the tops!

Three in a tent built for two. Not going to do that again but not complaining. Like a clown car in there.

3 Likes