Because tenga said my last journal wasn't cool

That may be a male. I would watch it closely! I’m hopin :crossed_fingers: and Prayin it’s not! :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Low might find that scrog in here somewhere. Its got orange netting

3 Likes

@Mark0427

Gettin fancy with the scrog colors. I like it, easier to see.

she’s a monster!

Thanks for tagging.

2 Likes

I use weed whipper cord for the netting. Figured it would be easier to clean off than string

2 Likes

Double duty when it’s time to defoliate! Haha :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

@Mark0427

That’s an expensive screen. Lol. What is that, .095?

1. It was free to me. Had a hige roll at work we didnt use my whipper took so i had a huge roll for like 5 years now. Just about go e now. Lol
2 Likes

I did that when I ran a landscaping crew. Those big ass rolls last forever. Lol. We were going through 1 a week managing 60+ buildings.

Anyway, creative and resourceful. Hats off.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Oldguy @Hellraiser on my exhaust. Should i have ta tube like so or should i leave it up high to the ceiling not hanging which will suck the heat the most do u think. Its about a foot above my driver on the scorp. Should i let the tubing stay up ceiling height also or u think hanging like so is ok.

3 Likes

Mornin Mark.
You could leave it at the ceiling but over the light . Should pull the most heat out near the top.

:v::pray:

7 Likes

In regards to your question, I don’t think it matters either. But the sharp bend and unnecessary duct probably create some static load, which will reduce how much air your fan is moving.

7 Likes

Yep, what they said.

6 Likes