Because tenga said my last journal wasn't cool

Real nice light setup :wink: I need me a few of those lol :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Anyone ever had a bud growing out of the soil next to the plant. Went to water them and looking there is a bud growing out of the soil next to the main lol.

10 Likes

Nice @Hellraiser. Nice lights. I’m working on leds for the new grow. The seeds from my plants have started spouting.

the others are getting closer. One week from clones.

6 Likes

How did that happen?!! Kinda cool.

2 Likes

Is that a late bloomer twin maybe?

2 Likes

I have no clue. Was watering and just happened to peek on and was like woah never seen this before. Almost remind
me of ur one single bud u grew. Lol.

4 Likes

Have no clue. My wife usually gets in there to water. She a lil more bendy than me lol

3 Likes

Hmmmmm well, cant hate on a bonus bud lol

4 Likes

Yes when it’s deep is the soil it will do it. I had one from my transfer plants from different sizes it will do it. Sometimes it turns into a root and then it doesn’t

1 Like

5 Likes

Well not exactly what they said but they r bright asf have a veg and bloom switch but i dont see uv chips like said and it is not a meanwell driver. But they work so far lol.

8 Likes

You got the lights. Impressed. I do veg a little with leds. I just don’t have them right now. I grow with 600w and 1000w hps. How are those lights you posted? Price wise?

1 Like

That’s funny.

Nice looks amazing.

1 Like

I have heard that lowering temps and rh during flower will bring very interesting colors. I’m going to try it this grow I’m starting. Thanks for the info, I may be late getting the memo also .:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s a hell of a great setup you have how big is your grow area

1 Like

That is strange but cool

1 Like

@Hemp they were 149 for a 240w setup. Includes 1 driver 2 light panels cords rachet cords ect

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing those enfuns since right after I bought my spider farmer. I’ll be following along to see how you make out with it. Seems a really affordable way to add a second tent and light.

1 Like

Si far they seem to work okay. Thwy do seem to pitch iff a little more heat than the hlgs but they seem real ni e for the price