Because tenga said my last journal wasn't cool

Yeah haha funny girl. I dont k ow how to circle like that. I have to do it the hard way. Old skool

2 Likes

Oh its easy. U just dl a free app-- there are several. Mine is called Draw On Photos.
Its not the greatest tho. Cody uses the good ones. He can layer etc. Jealous

3 Likes

@Kushkingwheez.

1 Like

So the seeds are down.

Homes rare ready and waiting. 2 ffof and 2 cocoloco

Waiting on train wreck seed to come. 1 will go in one of the cocoloco the other will go in 10 gal ffof. The bag seed i have going 1 will go in 10 gal ffof

2 Likes

Coco Loco is very similar to FF OF. It’s amended and buffered the same as OF. I use a 50/50 mix of the two and don’t need nutrients until 6-8 weeks into grow and usually into first week of flower

2 Likes

What nutes u use. I wanna roll with jacks and check that out should i just use jacks on coco or on ffof too

1 Like

I can layer but only when I make Moonrocks.

1 Like

@Hemp. Figure out how to do a joutnal yet??

2 Likes

No . I will soon.

1 Like

@Hemp i can make one for u if u want. No biggie.

2 Likes

I’ll get it today.

1 Like

Yes that would be cool

1 Like

Either way if u cannot figure it out just come drop them here ill share with you. Not much action in here anyways. @Tenga is stealing all the fun and games. Lmao.

1 Like

What u want ur he a der to say @Hemp

Do u know how to book.ark the page for urself to get to easier

1 Like

What would u like ur title to be? Do u want the names of ur strains in there?
Some people would title it , for example, Bulldogs 5th grow: Chemdawg and NL
Other people put goofy stuff:
Tengas Chopsticks and kneehighs
Etc.
Up to u
Look at the marksters title! Still makes me laugh!

2 Likes

I’ll let you decide you seem to be pretty creative at this kind of stuff do you play video games? I online games play games. You seem to be a very creative person I’ll let you Hemps room. Lol

I had started one and I can’t figure out how to find it I’ll get it sooner or later

Here it is @Hemp:wink:

1 Like

@Mark0427 @Tenga thanks for the help

1 Like