Because I was Bored. Cloning without skills

Cut 6 clones. $8 in bank account so just using what I have.
Dome
Heating pad
Root riot plugs

Just have water in here and hoping for something to live. I get $ tomorrow and can get whatever but I wouldnt know what to get if anything at all.

What do I do if anything at all ?

4 Likes

i did mine with a piece of aloe vera plant and into the dirt

3 Likes

I wish that I could help as this is something that I am also learning at the moment. No need to clone when I was strictly an outdoor grower. I have not used any cloning agents yet but have had some success with putting em straight into solo cup and doming as well as with the rapid rooter type things, I believe they are the same ones that you have. This probably doesn’t help much. :v:

2 Likes

I expect 98% to survive, as long as you keep the humidity above 85% in the dome.

6 Likes

@pptrsha1, please explain your method. I grow an aloe vera plant.

2 Likes

i cut a piece off of my aloe vera plant and split it open long ways. i take a shoot from the bottom of the plan i want to clone. i cut it at a 45 degree angle. i use a little razor and gently scrap alittle bit at the bottom and stick the cutting into the aloe vera piece then i put it right into the dirt water ed slightly then i dome it. i leave it under a light. i have a single flourescent light. i mist the dome 1 time aday and make sure the dirt isnt dried out and i have a clone in about 10 days

4 Likes

Oh yeah they are off a flowering plant. So revegging also.

2 Likes

i did the same with a flowering plant. how are you revegging?

1 Like

Just made the clones from a flowering plant. Doing 14hrs light rite now. After I install new light in big tent I’ll use one of the others to put them on 18/6 light.

1 Like

This is my process using Aloe Vera plant to clone.

These are the most recent results
The one circled in red was one I tried just using water in a cup. Had several cutting and this was the best one the rest I used the above process.

Doing it this way of about 30 or so I haven’t lost any clones using Aloe except this one might not make it.

Hope this helps

3 Likes