Beans and Buds for breakfast, coffee is brewed

Come on in and have cup.

8 Likes

Somewhere in life, late 20s, i finally realized that i could catch reruns on tv anytime. Somehow bedtime just came naturally around 9pm give or take.

Since the navy, i normally have two cups and thats it. Done for the day. Been getting up early without alarm clock30+yrs.

Gave up the night life for the esrly morning life.

Sure get alot done. Early bird gets the worm

20 Likes

Until I found ILGM.

6 Likes

And yes, one of my late nights recently was because of ILGM. Havent stayed up that late in long time.

3 Likes

I am an early riser too…I spend each morning in my grow room…then decide if I need to do anything else that day… :rofl:

11 Likes

What did you do prior before retiring if thats okay

1 Like

a Metrology Engineer, specializing in Microwave/Antenna measurements…how about you?

3 Likes

Navy, raised daughter untill 2000, raised cattle till apr.2022, fixin raise some plants of the illegal type in my state.

11 Likes

I am looking forward to spending time in the closet. Lol. Doesnt sound right.

7 Likes

today I am looking at trichs on my DoSiDos girl, she is getting close with about 2-3% amber…I don’t want to harvest this weekend because I would rather spend labor day weekend at the lake but I am thinking she is going to go until Saturday and make me stay home with her…

4 Likes

Have 10 new seeds, havent planted one yet, already eyeballing DoSiDos and Rintz.

2 Likes

Former Army here. It took me ten years of bitching about getting up early to finally get up early on my own :joy: Now my internal clock is set to wake up at “ lights on” in the grow room. I grow for myself as alternative to some of the more hardcore medications the VA would have me taking.

Couldn’t be happier and or more satisfied knowing everything I take was grown with my own hands.

7 Likes

Running a Runtz journal going now if you’d like to follow! I’m in week 3 of flower and I have two 4x4s of them wall to wall. I definitely have a better idea of their tendencies now.

4 Likes

Tomorrow. Bring that conversation piece on in a share her story. We got rain last night, been very dry.

2 Likes

Please and thank you, my first

1 Like

my first time with this one but she did grow well, I just pushed light toooooo hard and made her foxtail abit…

14 Likes

Thirteen years Army as a medic. Off to private industry after that. I get up at a horrid 2 AM every day. lol.

6 Likes

@Mosca @Retiredoldguy @CatDadPower Ex Air Force, Automobiles almost retired. Always got up early
more so now. Really enjoy the quiet time and preparing for the day.
@Retiredoldguy Nice going with do si dos!
Enjoy

4 Likes

Is that one plant? Us new guys always want to know what kind of yeild?

2 Likes

yes one in my tote/reservoir…a proper lady never says her weight… :rofl: :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes