- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - Blueberry Autoflower - ILGM
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - Outside in pot, regular potting soil
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - plastic pot
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - don’t know
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - Fox Farm Big Bloom (only as supplement when not raining)
- Indoor or Outdoor - Outdoors
According to the calendar, this has a week. It looks pretty close. This is the nicest plant I’ve grown so far. I don’t want to harvest too soon (I’ve done that).
Still got a lot of white pistils.
Usually when most of them have receded is when I’ll start looking at trics.
This is an estimate for flowering times under ideal conditions. Usually end up adding at least 2 weeks to that estimate in an outdoor setting.
Thanks! That helps. I’ll try to be patient.
Just finished my first BB. Harvested at a total of 16 weeks (4 veg - 12 flowering) and I think it could have gone at least 1, maybe two more weeks. In jars now for about two weeks. Will sample this weekend! The smell is AMAZING! It has gotten more pungent over the curing period.
As you said, don’t rush it.
Have a Northern going; total of 13 weeks flowering and still not ready. Just going to let her do her thing!
Good luck. Almost there!
That looks just like the BB autos i grew. Those bastards were some leafy colas.
Haha! yes, I’m growing some White Widows now and I’m amazed at the difference in the plants. I love this BB one very much as she’s my first really pretty productive plant. It’s silly, but this one is a little special. I’ve started a couple WW outside in pots and will bring them inside before the first frost. I’ve purchased better lighting for my space.
Like @Oldguy said couple more week. Love the Blue Berry auto. Blue Berry gave me 3.8 oz’s