Bazoo's first run

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower Ok, these Purple Punch puppies are going to keep testing me. What’s going on here? I have been feeding them Jacks 321 at full strength 2.0 EC PH 6.3-6.8. Nothing else other that light dose of Fish sh!t on water only day. Any help greatly appreciated. I have noticed these plants are not as deep green as my last run with AN sensei
Also, the Cherry Pies and GSCE are chopped and hung.

4 Likes

It needs a transplant.

3 Likes

What he said :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Lol ok. I’m on it after she dries out a bit. Thank you

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser After thinking more about it, I have questions. I realize I need to transplant, but what is going on here deficiency wise? Calcium? Potassium? Seeking knowledge for future screw ups.
Second question… transplant, since she is sickly, what if anything should I do to ensure a healthy recovery in the new digs? Thank you

With feeding full strength Jacks, most like not a real deficiency but something more along the lines of nute lockout or ph issue which can be harder to manage in a small container, which a transplant usually takes care of. I’ve found that to keep plants healthy in a small container, lots of runoff is needed to keep nute buildup down and to keep ph in the good zone.

3 Likes

great info! As always, I appreciate your time

2 Likes