Bazoo's first run

Any thoughts on this. It’s Popping up on a couple of my plants. @Hellraiser @Covertgrower

1 Like

What’s the temperature in your tent, I’m still new but I read lower temps bring out color. Someone else with more knowledge will know for sure.

1 Like

68-78 F. I do expect them to fade into Autumn colors but not quite yet. I have a few random leaves that are doing this. I’m wondering if it’s too much light or possibly a slight deficiency

Don’t think it’s a deficiency, just natural coloring.

3 Likes

Thank you for that relief. I have 4 weeks left on the Cherries and 6 on the GSCE. The frost and the stink both increase daily!

1 Like

Gonna be some pretty girls!

1 Like

fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: I’m hoping for a good turnout. My UVA’s should be here Friday finally.

1 Like

Nice, that very well may be my next purchase. But I spend too much time in my tent I think :joy:

1 Like

lol, it’s easy to do. work tends to limit my quality time with the ladies.

2 Likes

Probably just genetic color change, seems a bit early but everything else looks OK.

2 Likes

Day 32 flowering. My UVA’s finally came. I ordered through a third party because HLG was sold out. I won’t do that again. If you want HLG products, order from HLG. Cherry Pie 1 is probably the frostiest so far with GSCE 1 close behind.
I’m at a bit of a crossroads with feeding that I didn’t think through. The Cherries are faster flowering and are on week 5 nutes. I need to hold the GSCE’s on week 4 for a couple more weeks. It kinda screws me for mixing nutes. They need two different schedules now. Lesson learned.

3 Likes

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower @dbrn32
Happy Holidays growmies. I’m looking for some thoughts on this Purple Punch Seedling. She was planted with 5 other seeds and was the first to break ground. She has been stuck like this for at least a week. I’m not sure what to think. I only bought a 3 pack and I hate to scrap her. Here’s some pics, she’s yellowed and stunted. All the other plants came up after her. The other shorter one is a Purple Punch that came up root first… I replanted her and she is growing fine now, passing the yellow dud. The others are Pineapple Chunk and Banana Punch Mango which are all doing just fine. Obviously the same environment… idk

2 Likes

Probably a bit of over watering, let her soil dry up really well before any more water, maybe poke some more holes in the bottom and sides so she can dry up faster.

3 Likes

I think Hellraiser is probably right. Over watering is usual culprit.

3 Likes

Will do. She has only had water once since being dropped into moist soil. Interestingly enough her soil remains dark (moist) where all the other plants are dry with light cups. Maybe the drainage thing will solve this . Thank you

1 Like

Things are developing nicely. This is day 41. I accidentally stated it was day 39 in the other thread. Either way, Here are some mid flower images

1 Like

That’s some good looking flowers you got going on there, congratulations

1 Like

Thank you. I have learned a ton on this forum

1 Like

Finally pulled the scorpion diablo out of the box and hung it in the 50”x50” tent. It had been sitting around since the Black Friday sale. Holy bright… this thing is far more brilliant than my other HLG’s. I pulled the Cherry Pies from the flower room and threw them in there. The plants are done. Trichome wise I am seeing Amber on the buds. They have been flushing a week and a half. 2 of them faded to purple and the third is still green. the biggest and frostiest cola is on the greener one. I’m not sure what happened there. I was hoping for more colors. Anyhow, these 3 plants are done. I might throw the Scorpion on for one more day tomorrow, undecided. The GSCE’s are also drawing close. Maybe another week or week and a half.
I have Purple Punch, Pineapple Chunk, and Banana Punch Mango in early veg. Purple Punch seedlings are bitches.
I also dropped Strawberry Cough and Blackberry Kush from ILGM. I’m hoping for periscopes tomorrow.

4 Likes

One GSCE is done. Starting to foxtail, 10-20% amber. She only made it one week longer than the Cherry Pies. The other 2 GSCE are right behind her. I will definitely be sending one into darkness tonight. I am contemplating sending all 3 (and the solo gelato) as they are very close behind and I want to clean the room. I need the space. The cherry pies will have 48 hrs of darkness complete as of this evening.
Also, I have realized that I have been underwatering my seedlings. Being paranoid about overwatering was the culprit.I lost a Banana Punch Mango and a Purple Punch to what I thought was damping off at the seedling stage. I dropped another Purple punch that sprouted last weekend. It literally looked dead yesterday and I hadn’t watered it at all since sprouting because the cup felt like it had moisture still. I knew something was off. Figuring it was already dead, I put a few drops of water into the solo. Low and behold she is back to life today. I can’t believe that little thing bounced back. I’m amazed.
Lesson learned with seedlings. The weight of the cup isn’t the best rule of thumb until they are rooted firmly and growing. If the soil surface looks dry, the top of the soil where the roots are starting is probably dry as well ( no matter the weight of the cup, that moisture is lower in the soil and of no use to a seedling). I could have saved my other PP and BPM had I not been paranoid, lol. Gaining experience!

3 Likes