Bazoo round two

Those are looking good, I think you took the proper amount, are they soil or coco I forget. If they are coco you should be fine.
Soil it may stunt but we will see.

Also to funny about the scoop Hahaha!

Gotta love the superiors, mine is telling me we need to mix another 25 gallons of Jack’s today but I’m lazy In bed still this morning. He’s already outside patrolling the yard for birds.

4 Likes

The autos are in Coco. The Wedding Cake was totally out of control. She,s branchy and leafy. Kinda bummed there is so much leaf in the buds. I think it’s going to take a long time to finish too.
The scoop was hilarious, I had been scratching my head bout that for a while :rofl:
My superior keeps me busy. He better get his exercise or I will pay dearly at night!

4 Likes

shouldn’t be too long now. Starting to see some milky trichomes

2 Likes

Been crazy couple weeks. Not much time to really get in the garden and enjoy. The Bloody Skunk Auto is still inching along. Trichomes have been milky for a while but the amber isn’t really coming. What beautiful color in the buds. Pics don’t do justice

Here is the lineup for the next run. 3 Blue Dream, 4 gorilla glue, and a blueberry.

And… 7 reasons why it’s been hectic. Bazoo sired a litter. They came today. @R0ck 5 male, 2 female

6 Likes

Wow that bloody skunk looks sick! I love it definitely buying some seeds. No way! Nice you guys selling the puppy’s? You going to keep any?

1 Like

That’s some good looking flowers, I’ve never gotten colors yet but it will happen. Showed the wife your puppies and she melted. We got two boxers of our own.

2 Likes

Puppies!!! Congrats to Mom & Dad! Are they all doing well so far?

2 Likes

thanks man. I’m probably going to keep a male. The owner of the mom is keeping a male as well. All the others will be sold or given to people who understand the boxer breed. They definitely have certain requirements, lol.

3 Likes

Thank you. Yes Boxers are some special dogs. So much personality and goofiness. Class clowns of the dog world for sure

3 Likes

Thank you! Yeah they are all happy and healthy. Mom is doing well too. They have been eating and napping all day. it’s mom’s first litter and she is a natural… She’s happy and loving it!

3 Likes

Awesome brother that’s dope. Bud looks amazing love that bloody skunk. I’ll definitely be trying it out.

1 Like

Also… Forgot to mention. I weighed the last run yesterday. A whopping total of 3.27 lbs dry out of the 6 plants, with another lb of dry trim/larf… The Girl Scout Cookie Extreme took the winning spot. 11.3 oz. and absolutely sticky as hell. Definitely the best all around plant of the run from simplicity of growing, no issues the entire way, branches held the weight of the huge buds, not too leafy, great colors, sticky, covered in trichs…
The heaviest plant was the Althea at just under 12 oz. dry. I overvegged, she struggled. I should have cut way more branches off. She struggled with bud density as a result. Still the best smelling plant I have ever smelled. Like orange flavored gasoline. Smells nothing like cannabis at all, weird. The Cherry Pie was another winner as well as one of the Pineapple Chunks. The Banana Punch Mango and other Pineapple Chunk are also nice but not like the others. I’m super happy with the results, I figured 2lbs… not over 3…
I like the jacks, but it ain’t the be all, end all that it’s reputation seems to suggest. I will likely be running it with other additives again in the future. My next grow is vegging on jacks now but I may switch over to Greengro Nature’s Pride line of dry amendments. My hydro store owner is head over heels about it. I like the idea of amending once a week and just watering… way simpler and less/no runoff to deal with.

5 Likes

Congratulations that’s a lot of fire smoke! You did a truly amazing job from my stand point. They all looked amazing.

1 Like

Excellent! That’s alot of trimming :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh my god my favorite post ever. Poor momma is tired, but that is just too cute for words…!

2 Likes

@bazoo how big is that bloody skunk right now?

1 Like

she’s done, chop and pics tomorrow!

1 Like

How big did she get @bazoo height wise, and dam over a month wait on delivery for them seeds? Atleast where I’m looking :joy:

1 Like

right around 4 feet. I pulled branches down and kept the canopy pretty even from about day 21. That’s in Coco, ymmv. I can’t remember where I got those seeds. I plan on a month for seeds from most places. ILGM has definitely been the quickest so far. Unfortunately they don’t have most of the latest and greatest weird auto strains. :rofl:
I’m dropping Purple Lemonade and something else tomorrow. Haven’t decided yet, could be Black Cream or maybe another Bloody Skunk.

3 Likes

So jealous that’s what I wanna run haha but don’t wanna wait for the seeds. So I’ll place the order and wait, can’t wait to see the lemonade also!

2 Likes