Bazoo round two

You growing for a small army, friend?

1 Like

Haha, small army of heavy hitters, lol. Just trying to keep those jars full of variety. Your plants look great man!

1 Like

Thanks man. It’s been a fun one with all the different strains.

1 Like

Lol…you’re putting off the inevitable! Get the shears ready…:muscle:

1 Like

lol, still trimming the last auto… definitely in for some long hours with the trim bin coming up

2 Likes

You’re gunna be there for a while. Don’t forget to eat once in a while…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

2 days short of 9 weeks and the lights went off.
I would have liked to see a few more ambers on the buds. All plants are cloudy to the bottom buds and that’s a wrap. They are hanging out in the dark. I took the Cherry Pie out a couple days earlier. They will get the chop later today or this week sometime.
Happy Mother’s Day where applicable, lol.

7 Likes

Wowwww look at those flopping monster buds! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see the next update of that bloody skunk!

2 Likes

Ok so those plants are hanging.
On to the Autoflower tent and an issue:
@Nicky @Hellraiser
Growing in Coco, Jacks and a few AN additives here and there. Always PH to 5.8 and EC is anywhere from 1.6 to 2.0.
Started showing on one plant about a week ago and I though it was light burn as it was on a top closest to the light. Now both plants are showing it, still towards the tops but definitely not a light issue. It’s getting worse quickly, halp!!

3 Likes

Convert to ppm please, EC isn’t commonly used on the forum.

What’s tds in and tds out?

What’s the PH out?

Have you been watering to 20% run off?

Your having either calcium uptake issues or a potassium issue.

Your best bet at this point is to flush and full feed after, give it a good flush don’t cheap out on the effort/time.

4 Likes

I’m getting the same on a couple of my plants to a lesser degree, thinking the Jacks just does not provide enough phosphorus and potassium in flowering, even with the AN additives. I’ve upped the part A from 3.6g to 4.0g and giving a bit more of the AN Big Bud (switching to AN overdrive shortly) to see if that helps.

Next grow I’ll be doing something different, maybe try the Jacks Bloom at the start of flowering or use some MPK as I’m finding flowering with Jacks 321 is not that great, had the same issue on my last grow with Jacks and Zkittlez, so time to do something different. Also have not been using fulvic acid in flowering as many Jacks users seem to so will try that as well.

6 Likes

I’m usually between 800 and 1100 ppm. Fed every time to heavy run off. I will run a flush and check the PH and tds out on them this afternoon. They have been getting fed 2x daily for the past week or so. I’m wondering if I should have started that sooner. The top of the coco has been pretty dry a couple times.

1 Like

I have been feeding 4.0/1.5/2.0 since they hit flower. If I’m adding in any other stuff, I tend to back of to 3.6-3.8 on the A. I ran out of big bud recently. I just started adding Soul PeaK to try it out. I keep the amount very low. 5ml/G. Dosages are 5ml-15ml. On bottle. I typically alternate between B-52 and the PK booster. Bud candy every time, and alternate recharge and fishit.
It was only a couple leaves on one plant for like a week. Now it’s both plants and spreading. I’m on my way down to check on them and do a flush after this post.

1 Like

Mine are just coming into flower so maybe I’ll boost to 4 rather than 3.6

2 Likes

Could the spots be magnesium?

Magnesium is your leaf going white.

1 Like

Flushed too 500 ppm out.
Fed silica, Jacks 3.6/1.5/2.4 and fishit
5.8@1000ppm. See what they look like in the morning :crossed_fingers:
@Nicky @Hellraiser Thank you for the help gentlemen

2 Likes

Gah, my autoflowers are struggling a bit. Hopefully I got a handle on things. Buds look great. The leaves not so much, lol. I will grab some pics tomorrow.

1 Like

Calcium or pH needs calibration?