Bazoo round two

Nice colors coming from that Cherry pie nice full tent should be a great harvest soon! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@spankyjr1 @Nicky @Chasfitter @IP54 @ConcreteBudz
thanks guys! I’m officially in the watching paint dry phase… a little boring but hoping to get some different colors before harvest. The colors in the buds of the Pineapple Chunks are really cool. I will try to get a good close up once they mature some more. Blackberry Kush, Strawberry cough, and Purple Punch are next to flower.

6 Likes

Cruise control :+1:

1 Like

Blackberry kush is a nice smoke I liked it and mine turned purple.

Hope your happy with yours

2 Likes

I have one with purple stems… It’s healthy so maybe she has some heavy purp genes. fingers crossed.

3 Likes

I’m currently in the same mode with my four girls. I got some color on a GSCE auto that’s about a week or two from chop.

All the rest are green…:rofl:

Good luck on the home stretch run…they look amazing!!

6 Likes

thank you! nice colors! She looks great

Well… we have made it 7 weeks. They are all in flush now. The Cherry Pie will probably come down by next weekend. The others may take a few extra days.
I want it over, lol. Motorcycle weather is upon us.

GSCE getting some colors

Pineapple Chunk, still a ways to go. The buds have some great colors up close and in person. And they are chunky as advertised

Banana Punch Mango

Althea, probably the worst pic of the bunch but the smells… super citrus :tangerine: and gas :fuelpump:

Cherry Pie doin her thang

And… here is a Bloody Skunk Auto early in flower. I am super impressed with the colors of these buds already. I can’t wait to see how this turns out

![image|690x459]
(upload://96LvtwJMTBN3XwqGRHCjIvTudKs.jpeg)
Here she is in the tent. 45 days from seed in a 3x3 she’s on the left. Wedding Cake auto on right.

8 Likes

Wow just wow… I’m amazed man those nuggets are beautiful!!! All of them!! That bloody skunk looks crazy already!!

1 Like

Absolutely stupendous! You crushed this grow…even with a few bumps in the road. :muscle:

No way you’re gunna ride any time soon…your wrists won’t take it after trimming all that bud! :metal:

2 Likes

lol! I will be subcontracting some of the trimming to the family members who smoke it!

4 Likes

Thanks man, I’m really looking forward to seeing what comes of the bloody skunk. The deep purple on the sugar leaves has me intrigued.

2 Likes

yes indeed I’m very intrigued too! Might have to grab a few seeds myself. Hey @bazoo do you grow both auto and photos right?

1 Like

yes sir. I think photos are the way to go but there’s so many cool genetics in the autoflower realm.

3 Likes

That’s a nice sized garden, looking good.

2 Likes

@bazoo now why do you say photos are the way to go? Just asking personal opinion. You like yields better?,potency?smell?flavour? Do you believe photo period plants generally smell or taste better than an auto flower or nah? I’ve just been asking around getting peoples opinions.

2 Likes

Photos are just easier to manage. You can veg them as long as you want and flip to flower when ready. Photos also tolerate training far better. Grow them, shape them, and have them healthy… exactly how you want before flipping to flower.
I don’t know about the differences in taste or smoke. All my autos have smelled just as good as the photos. good genetics are good genetics, photo or auto probably doesn’t matter all that much.
I will likely always grow both just because I want to try as many different genetics as I can.

4 Likes

Well said.
Easier… That’s personal preference I think, for me as mainly an auto grower I like to FIM my autos and then no training needed, no light switching needed etc they just grow and I harvest them faster then photos.

There are different ways to grow, if someone just wants yeild then. Running a mother plant, cutting clones and SOG photos will produce the fastest yeilds.
Photos are sensitive to light leaks so that it one thing to consider, they also grow slower.

Btoh are great in their own way

2 Likes

Thanks @bazoo for your insight and opinion. Yeah @Nicky me and you have had this convo briefly too haha. Ive always grown bag seed photos outdoors but I plan on running autos on my indoor set up first then some photos.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I’m having a blast with both. You grow some seriously impressive autos!

2 Likes