Bazoo #3 photos and autos

Beautiful buds Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you my friend

1 Like

I got 6.5 oz out of the Bloody Skunk… so half of the Wedding Cake. The Purple Lemonade is a stinker for sure, lol. I would say it has that heavy traditional weed smell like I remember as a kid. No weird odors yet. The Pineapple Chunk smells like spice and pickles of all things now that it is cured… lol strange

5 Likes

Here is a mid week 3 shot. I did a heavy defol and lollipop after week 2. It was way too crowded and another week of letting them go probably would have been detrimental.

Here are the autos. Black Cream is 2-3 weeks ahead of purple lemonade. Curious to see how they finish. I dropped down to one 260 rspec in a 3x3 to see how it does. Definitely not getting much light to the outside and corners. Might try a mars hydro for this tent next run.

7 Likes

You got it growing on Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Wow nice! Couple videos I’ve seen people didn’t even get half that from there bloody skunks haha. I have that on order, the black cream, dark devil, purple punch auto, and strawberry pie :drooling_face:

. And your Forrest looks amazing brother!

4 Likes

Thanks brother. I definitely think Coco makes the difference for autos when it comes to plant size/ yield. They just grow like wildfire in it. One thing I am finding to be troublesome is the fungus gnats in coco are brutal.

1 Like

Captain jacks dead bug and use mosquito bits put them right on top of pots. What size pots do you use for your autos?

2 Likes

Likewise on the coco. Running 2 autos in coco and 2 in Happy Frog as a comparison and the 2 in the coco loco are growing faster than the other 2. I covered my pot top with mosquito bits as @ConcreteBudz said. I had them pretty bad on my last run and the bits worked. Took a few weeks but killed them all. I made sure I worked down into the medium in case they laid eggs and didn’t want those little bastards eating my roots :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’m using 5 gallon rainscience bags. The mosquito bits definitely do help but jeez… the little effers are relentless in the summer. The coco plants are the only ones with a problem. I’ve used mosquito bits, DE, Nature’s Pride Defense, and spray Dr. Zymes eliminator daily. They are on the run constantly but never go away completely

2 Likes

I ran HF for 2 rounds of Autos. No comparison to the Coco in my experience.

1 Like