Bass Assassin’s Third Grow. First Photo plant!

Looking great!:v::v::+1::alien:

1 Like

Growing fast!

5 Likes

Looking good :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Exactly 5 Weeks since breaking dirt and I’m nearly ready for the screen. Love this plant. Very fast growing. How much bigger should she get before the flip?

2 Likes

You can grow it to the edges of the tent! How much height do you have?

1 Like

Not much at all. Less than two feet. I’ve been LSTing the shit out of this plant!

2 Likes

Damn and I used to complain about a 5 foot tent! LOL.

1 Like

Exactly as big as u want it, with less than 2’ oh height I’d get it n the screen. Cause it can only grow wider, ur going to need whatever height u got so ur tops to will b able to do there thing. I’d keep n eye on the humidifier sitting there also, u might need a plan of action for it also. Plant looks lovely, primped n ready to grow. Good luck with her, it looks like she’s getting the TLC needed, just a matter of time n effort now. :v::v::+1::sunglasses::alien:

1 Like

The screen is in!

7 Likes

Flipped the old girl to 12/12 two days ago. Praying for a nice yield!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Lookin’ good! You should get a nice yield from her. Blue dream is awesome

1 Like

Nice looking Lady :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Looks to me like if u keep on keeping on with what u gots going on, praying won’t make any difference. She will do what she’s supposed to do, fill that tent full of blue dreams. Looks great! :+1::+1::v::alien:

2 Likes

12 days since flip and she’s showing pistils nicely. I’ve had to defoliate just a few leaves to ensure light penetration. She’s also stretching quite a bit!

7 Likes

Three weeks since flip and some heavy defoliation went down today. She was so bushy that the underneath was dark. The stretching on this thing is insane! Buds are looking good.

4 Likes

Beautiful Lady :heart_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Nice work there @Bass-Assassin!

2 Likes

@Caligurl thank you for following along!

2 Likes