Basic questions

@Cannabian. Well send me over the cash and ill buy the 3. Lol. Im lucky to be getting what i am. Greatful cannot even explain it

2 Likes

Yeah I feel ya… the others are right though, 3 are better than 1 if thats the budget you have. The future may bring you another opportunity to upgrade right?

1 Like

Well guys i tried the cloning thing idk 2 weeks back maybe week and a half. Totally forgot about them in the corner 1 survived out of 9. Could not believe it. Almost no water and a 4 inch root and a 2 inch root. So she is in the dirt now. If it survives. Some future plans for her. Depends how she starts out. She is gonna veg for a long time lol. Gonna try some deep stuff on her. See what getting high and watching youtube and being on this forum does to me. If she grows good we r gonna mainline her as many as we can get her to have say 12 to 16 colas for a first try. I watched too many videos. This may be a bad idea but hey the plant is basically a freebie i guess im surprised it lived. Lmao

@Covertgrower @Not2SureYet. Whats a good nutes to add during flower or when its budding to add to help fatten and sticky them up good. I use gh trio. Have few other things also but willing to get other stuff if needed. Like whats big bud. And bud candy. Havnt studied on any of it but will if needed

1 Like

FoxFarm FX14103 752289501319 Beastie Bloomz, 6-Ounce https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JDE7QLK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_frOAFbYGV3DNY

2 Likes

Ok i have one close to. 1 34. 32. Flower fuel. And kool bloom 2. 45. 28 both dry

1 Like

I have only used the Big bud coco and the liquid kool bloom. I like the BBC. I am just testing it on the jacks now. I use the over drive at the end. Well, I do when using the GH. Jacks is still new to me.

That is one part of 3 as well. Right? @Covertgrower I feel like I remember looking at that for some one else before :thinking: It will come back to me in a few more months lol

1 Like

From my understanding you use liquid kool bloom during flowering and budding. Dry kool bloom last 2 to 3 weeks before flush

1 Like

Mine is for early budding/ flowering. There was another for finishing up like the OD. I liked what I was using. So I used the kool bloom one grow and it has just sat since. I didn’t get the results the AN gave me. To much good stuff out there to test. I am using the bud candy now. I started it a week late. But I will still get about 6 weeks in for it. It better work. I got a gallon this time :laughing: A friend in the lab really likes it. So I am giving it a real go on this grow.

Added dry kool bloom into my bucket last week for bubblegum. It since has doubled in size or close to doubled

1 Like

Pretty much. Although I rarely use it as intended. Lol

1 Like

I use the ff trio and it’s mainly the tiger bloom for flower, if you’re interested in that.

1 Like

Lets take a trip down highon highway.

@Shaggy @Tristanj424 @Not2SureYet @pptrsha1 @CoyoteCody
Lets hear what u guys listen to while playing around with the girls.

I just open YouTube in my phone and let it play random music. Lol.

How old are u shags.

Mostly my kids screaming in the background lmao.

1 Like

Old enough! Lol. I’m like 30. Not too old, not too young.

my music taste is all over the place. like me.

1 Like

I listen to what ever is on the radio. Classic rock stuff. If it is a cd. LOL Normally Molly Hatchet, AC/DC or mellower stuff like the eagles, Steve Miller type or country. Yeah. I am old :laughing: