Basic questions

Its like being back at school only im enjoying these classes lol.

1 Like

Absolutely I love growing Iā€™ll send you a link for my current grow.

1 Like

How many lights and how many plants is that?

I have some autos in a spare bathroom with 2 viparspectre. 300 w dimmable full specs. In my little homemade room i have 2 600w growstarwith cree cobs and a 600 w viparspectre woth both switches also from my start i had a black magic 45 w thats on a wall and 2 cheaper full spec leds one says 2000 and the other side of the room is a 3000. Once my photos are done and out of there im gonna focus on autos for a bit and see where that takes me. I have bag seeds from some chronic shit thats 2 of the photos i have in the room. 2 photos sativa one photo indica. Then i have a bubblegum in a black magic bubble bucket and in the mini pot is a cream cbd plant i wanna experiment with that because why not. Have u ever heard of anyone growing a plant upside down. With lights below the plant and will the plant grow down towards the light or will it naturally go upwatds.

1 Like

In the spare bath there is 2 ww af. 2 zkittles af. And the big girl in the middle is a cheese af

1 Like

I think i have pkenty of light. Most of my plants in veg grew 11 and 13 leaves and looking that up was because it was fast growing with plenty of light. And since then i got the viparspectre lights and the 2k and 3k light added. Most of my grow came out if a 4x4 tent with the 2 growstar 600s and the 45 watt light panel from home depot. Plants outgrew the tent because i didnt read up on sizing the plant to the tent til it was about a foot too tall. Should have stopped the one and flipped it a foot shorter so i then made quick 2 day set up grow room and so far so good. Just added a ac unit to it today because the dehumid. Was making the room like 85 to 88 when i woke up and lights kicked on. So that was a no no because its a crucial time now. Ive been patient this long i dont wanna mess it up now lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m assuming if you could grow upside down, as long as the light was under it would work, Iā€™d assume. I mean, I think it would grow to the light. Weird thoughtā€¦ lol. I mean, gravity does existā€¦ lol.
I just got a hlg and Iā€™m stoked. I have crappy conditions though, but Iā€™m getting there slowly. One step at a time.

2 Likes

Me too buddy me too. I wanna give it a try offset the lights so water dont drip on them cover the surface of tgat small cbd flip it cut off the bottom and cover anything good with fresh soil and give it a whirl. I wanna think that everything will run the the main cola harder and give atleast 1 amazing bud maybe if im thinking right. Or did i smoke too many and let my mind wonder too much.

1 Like

Idk. I dont think you can smoke too much, unless you pass out. Lol. Just my personal opinion though. I mean, at least once youā€™re past that phase where you act stupid while youā€™re blazed. Once itā€™s like medicineā€¦ I think youā€™re smoking the the right amount. Even if you zone. Lol.

Do any of u top auto if so when and how did it come out. On autos that is. I clipped the top of the cbd to see where that takes me. So far she is growing.

@Shaggy. Where do u live. Im in michigan.

I accidently topped my ak47 auto at like 2 weeks, and sheā€™s okay, but honestly sheā€™s in a bad medium and all sorts of issues have happened. Sheā€™s a month now. But my next grow, after these 4, when I do 1 at a time and my set up is better and I got nutes, flush, a ph and TDs meter, and all that Idk if im gonna top or not. Definitely gonna lst though, at least. Not sure about topping though. Would need to talk to a more experienced grower with autos about that.
@Tinman has a beast of an auto. He might be able to help more in that area.

And Iā€™m down South in Hell. Lol.

1 Like

I bent my cheese one over in the pot and its shorter but alot fatter than it would be. Not sure if i did everything right on that part but it kept it short and wide like i wanted. All the colas should be better suited for the lights im hoping.

3 Likes

Looks good to me. Lol.

1 Like

Ok boys. Any ideas as to if i use liquid kool bloom still with the dry kool bloom and flower fuel or whats a good combo. I use a small amount of flower fuel now and nutes with liq u id kool. But it switch time and need to know keep liquid with dry or switch one for the other

I have no idea. Not even using nutes yet. I do have some banana compost tea for when they flower. But Iā€™ll also have some ff trio by then
Lol. Just gonna follow the schedule it comes with.

@Nicky. We can chat here where i first started out.

1 Like

Hopefully next month ill be in store for a 650r or 3 260xls. Prolly the 3 but who knows. Im ready to take on this experience. It really got my attention.

2 Likes

Are the plants you took a picture from, think you said from i49, autoflowers?

I wouldnā€™t strip leafs if your start to pre flower, either do it in veg or do it like 20 days into flower (so you can see where the budsites are going to be)

1 Like

Sounds good to me. Just my chees seeds are from i49. I have 2 more bubblegum from growers choice and 18 and 18 from ilgm w.w. and zkits