Based on Pistils - Harvest or Wait?

So 336 hours

2 Likes

Does ur phone take macro pics , have a look at ur camera on ur phone find out if it has macro if it has you will be able to see the trichomes colour clearly

2 Likes

@CactusJ order a cheap loop. You’ll be glad you did.

These are cheap and effective.

2 Likes

This is great info, thanks!

1 Like

Actually it’s 604,800 seconds x two. Seconds in a week x 2. Now, this aught to really crank up our anxiety.

2 Likes

Amazing, thanks again!

1 Like

Booh yah – look at that. Beautiful.

1 Like

I agree on 3 weeks about. That gg will get really fat and heavy. Heading to a friends in a bit to take him stakes for his gg. Buds so fat she cant keepem up. 1 thimg to mention is very amber harvest on gg is very sedative. I get better “high” at 90/10 cloudy/ clear and no more than a couple % red myself.

3 Likes

Hey guys nice being with you am i on the right track and how much left to harvest?

1 Like

That’s quite a light set-up – and wow – so many girls.

Looks like you have many plants at various stages of maturity. That one with the big cola will be done first (general guess).

Keep watching trichomes. They will let you know. Overall looking good my friend

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 thanks for your advice shall i add more light or that will do
And also is there a way to make the buds bigger and denser?

1 Like

@Diezel89 @PurpNGold74 I second that??? Is there swami?

1 Like

More light intensity and nice timely feeding. Pushing P and K at the right moment is the way… but increasing the intensity equates to more photosynthesizing which requires more nutes and gives more growth

2 Likes

What is swami

@Diezel89 Our resident Guru here at Canna College of course is The One And Only ….drumroll :drum: please @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

What do you think of these I’m new and know I stunted a couple of them there’s some blueberry glue Auto Tropicana cookies purple and a few others one of my plants all the pistols are brown almost but the trichomes are barely getting cloudy and the little one in the black pot the little bushy one the leaves are turning brown like they’re dying that’s the one with all the brown hairs all the brown pistols

Bahahaha. Thanks! Although more like Resident Pothead. But ill take any compliments you throwing

2 Likes

This looks :warning: like bud rot.

Are the buds beginning to brown? If so id isolate that plant. Toss any infectd buds n start upping the airflow for the others. Humidity breeds bud rot (known as Boytris). Anything brown (not pistils, think buds) is not safe for consumption and should be tossed.

It is also VERY contagious so be careful moving that plant. N examine any nearby for the spread

Oh no!!! More arithmetic. :rofl:

1 Like