Barney's Sour D auto LST Aeroponics

From seed to scrog net. The suspense is killing me!

4 Likes

Nice even canopies

Thanks took the opportunity to cut clones out of anything that was too low or too tall.

1 Like

welcome to the community. looking great

1 Like

Barney’s auto Sour Diesel from ILGM

• aeroponics. isoponic mist maker

Advanced nutrients grow AB for veg
Bud candy and bloom for flower. Voodoo Juice added now and then. Every third week or so.
Topped off every other day with tapwater left in a bucket for 24hrs and treated with about 1/2 tsp vinegar to lower pH to 5.5-6
• 5 gallon bucket

• PH 5.3-6.5

• PPM/TDS or EC 1000-1600

• Indoor

• Black Dog LED phytoMAX-2 200

• 77°

• 68%

• 4" AC infinity cloudline fan

• no humidifiers or ac

• Co2; Yes Exhale bag

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC with an isoponic mist maker floating in the bucket
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC) 6"
-Temperature of reservoir…not sure but I switch out ice packs twice a day.
-TDS of nutrient solution: 1600
-Amount of air to solution one air stone?

She’s coming along nicely now.

2 Likes

After a spike in PH she is back on track. The waiting truly is the hardest part. She started to stretch again. I wonder if she started to re-veg, or if it’s just normal growth. I’ve been handling the PH swings by topping off with water pHed to 4. That brings the pH down between 5 and 6.

Clones are doing great. I decided to make my oldest one a bonsai. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

1 Like

Definitely not an auto! I thought she was but I bought photos by mistake. It’s been more than 4 months and she’s 3-4 weeks into flower with plenty more time to go. After some issues with pH and then pythium. She finally has some healthy fresh growth.
Added AN big bud to the mix too. 2ml per liter for that AN bud candy and Voodoo Juice. AN bloom 4ml per liter. and calmag at 2ml per gallon. Buds are starting to fatten up!

1 Like

Nice hedgehogs forming

1 Like

I’m geussing 4 more weeks. Here she is today

[Uploading: IMG_20220325_1113

Unfortunately I have to disagree with you. I personally think she has more than 4 weeks left she still not at her peak she just getting started

2 Likes

Thanks.

Awesome, I’d take your word over mine. Lol there’s a decade in between this and my last grow. Thanks

You are doing a great job she looks good 4 sure. I bet you gonna pull any where from 5 oz and up. I usually start checking trichomes around week 8 to see where they at. I enjoy some amber so i look for some before i do 2 weeks of just water 2 flush her put 4 harvest

1 Like

Awesome thanks, I really appreciate it. I will definitely wait till she starts to turn amber. She’s been in flower for 5 weeks now. The seeds said 10, but she revegged and was stunted for about a week due to root rot. I’ll keep you posted on the final countdown. Thanks again for the kind words and advice. This is my first hydro, so I have to do a little research to see how long and when to flush for DWC.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

The rest are catching up now.

1 Like

I guess I could loose some of those clawed shade leaves. I left everything that wasn’t covering bud sites.
Not sure if it’s better to clip them or leave them at this point. Is it just a matter of preference?