Banner - 50 Days She needs N?

Bruce Banner Auto - 50 days
FF-HF/OF/SF-40/40/20 5GL Fabric
Last feed 1/17/22
FF - Wk7 Feed Schedule + 1.5g Beastie Bloomz
ph 6.8in/6.7/out ppm 2667
24/7 - SPF1000 x 4

It feels like it happen overnight, before the last feed on the 17th. I know it didn’t, what signs did i miss? Yellow leaves? She needs N?

This is my second grow and still learning everyday

3 Likes

Yes but not a lot you’re decently deep into flower so leaves yellowing is going to happen no matter what

3 Likes

Any thoughts on dropping your ph some? I always seemed to do better in low 6’s with fox farms.

3 Likes

@DigitalCreep
FF-HF/OF/SF-40/40/20

Understand everything except SF-40/40/20
What is that

40% - HF
40% - OF
20% - Strawberry Fields

1 Like

Question? Do those numbers look high? I’ve always maintained 950-1200 running strictly jacks and MKP.

1 Like

My first grow with WWA, which is still in tent. I ran PH between 6.1 to 6.3 and had issue with yellowing of leaves. I raised PH on this grow to 6.6 to 6.8 and still got issues grrrrrrr

Yes, my PPM’s seem high on all my grows. 2200 to 3000 range?

2 Likes

Strawberry fields don’t know why that didn’t register.

1 Like

My base nutrient solution is 950-1200 plus a few hundred if supplemental helpers like the Bloom booster you’re using. Agree with @dbrn32 on the PH though. Any issue I’ve had are typically PH related :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I run happy frog and ocean forest together 60/40 no problems added flower fuel 1/4 teaspoon per gallon every third feeding started seeing this. Wonder if there is any correlation beastie bloomz and flower fuel are kind of the same thing by the looks of it. My solution to try is to cut flower fuel to only a 1/6 teaspoon and see if that helps. That grow is still to young to know if it worked.

1 Like

Your numbers are about right. Fox farms soil is just high in general from my experience, and their feeding high too. Which does bring up good point though…

@DigitalCreep did you perform recommended flushing according to Fox farms schedule?

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification drbrn32!! Forgot about the FF flushing. One of the reasons I switched up last year :love_you_gesture: thanks again

2 Likes

Looking at the schedule I think I missed that first flush. So stupid sjdghasjkdghsjkdbfgsji!!!

1 Like

Been there :love_you_gesture:

What are you using?
I just grabbed some GH FloraMicro/Gro/Bloom

They dont need much nitrogen in flower stage they need more potassium and phosphorus with a little bit of nitrogen .Tell you what u want to do get ur self some bananas about four them peel the bananas chop the peels up into small pieces put those in a stocking or mesh bag get a 10ltr bucket of water put the stocking or mesh bag into the bucket put air stones in the water and bubble it for 24 to 30 hours add two tablespoons of molasses desolved in warm water add the molasses at the start when it has bubbled for 24 to 30 hours add 10mil of fish shit and water ur plants this will give ur plants potassium and phosphorus and calcium with iron and other minerals ur plant needs aswell as nitrogen

2 Likes

Jacks 321