Banga Reign cross by TX Canna

My boy harli has been spewing pollen himself. Since everyone is showing pistils… i figured hell… i can pollenate wats showing while she revegs…

Regardless im sure we’ll be on each other’s mailing list pretty soon :+1:t5:

1 Like

Hell ya I’ll be getting them out. Honestly I’m kinda wishing I had tossed another mother in there from a different strain or two with the PR. But I’d like to really work on getting Banga Reign stabilized first. I might just save some pollen.

2 Likes

Feel that man! Regular seeds really throw wrenches in plans. I wantd to nab straight up genes of both my killers at least and got all girl KB’s… so kinda screwed there :man_shrugging:t5:

Right on time bro. I was actually just thinking ur seeds may come in handy with this exact issue @AAA

3 Likes

Regular seeds don’t bother me. I usually drop twice to more of a strain then I want so I can start axing the fussy ones.

2 Likes

It actually kinda worked out ok. I’ve got a nice mother plant of the PR and the THC :bomb: female is in flower so I get a good look at her devolpment and flavor etc… Will get this done and start a pheno hunt to stabilize with.

2 Likes