Banana Kush, Gorilla Glue, Sour Head strains

Looking good my friend! They are so happy!

1 Like

I see three different color spectrums. @dbn32 … the one on the right is the cob light which resembles the quantum board type light from what I see. The reddish light in the middle is the best a 1000. The cob lights 1500 watts. The ones that are growing the bigger buds and thicker stems and looking better are the ones that are under the 450 Watt viparspectra. Time will tell. The blurples are okay but I am going to look at quantums down the road.

3 Likes

Looks good. I got a late start but I’ll be following along.

1 Like

4 Likes

looking through the window

2 Likes

3 Likes

Chronic Widow and Girl Scout cookie. Super crop for chronic Widow coming along pretty good

Feed day today, took some pics to keep the journal going. Next week will be going on 3 weeks of 12/12.

6 Likes

Uploading…

6 Likes

LST in small tent. Girl Scout cookie growing slow but looking healthy and potent.

2 Likes

4 Likes

They look soooo happy! Im gonna enjoy watching the flowering! Have you flipped to 12/12 yet?

Not yet , the Girl Scout Cookie is 5 weeks old and The Chronic Widow is 6 weeks old. I want to wait to the Girl Scout cookie is 7 weeks old that’s why I keep bending and doing LST. I want to keep them as low as possible right now because of the Big Stretch coming up when I go to 12/12. I am really impressed on this Chronic Widow it looks Wicked. It looks sharp and it’s going to be nice. The Girl Scout Cookie also has a unique look to it like it’s going to be potent.
Chronic

Girl Scout Cookie

5 Likes

Yep, she looks pretty wicked!

1 Like

How do you keep all the electric cords sorted! Looks like a Griswald Christmas LOL

1 Like

Keep tying as I go. It’s a maze of confusion, but easily figured out.

1 Like

Glad I got room for by 4 x 4 would not be able to handle this monstrosity.

5 Likes

Future bud of the year !

1 Like

8 Likes

Might be some " high " competition come November! LOL !

8 Likes