Banana Kush, Gorilla Glue, Sour Head strains

I’m talking about the fuzzy things that are wrapped around the cannister.
You can do almost the same thing by putting a pre-filter over your tent/room air intakes.

Unless you are not worried about smell, which can get real bad, I have to use a filter.

LOL - I think we’re both stoned. Lemme get a picture (and hit a bowl)

1 Like

I use the carbon filter for the smell, but not the dust-pre-filter. I do have a ‘cut-to-fit’ air filter in the wall space where my intake vent is.

And for $35, I can buy a new filter every few plants if needed.

3 Likes

Lol @zparkie2 dont take it personally. Hundreds on journals running. Hundreds more regular questions. If one doesn’t intentionally set ur topic to watch them they dont see updates. I responded earlier so i set to watching to make sure ur good. Another good way to poke an experienced grower are tags. The @ n names thing. But so far ur coverd. Keep growing. Everything will fall in line.

2 Likes

I got the same set up with the air scrubber and when I say it works it works well I trimmed in my bathroom with it on and my girlfriend never knew and till I came out to sit down a minute

2 Likes

:rofl: I had heat/ventilation issues in the closet, and that sock over the filter was the first thing to go. The carbon is still going to do it’s thing, but with more airflow it will wear out faster. To help with the lack of a pre-filter I added one of those cut-to-fit washable fiber furnace filters in the intake vent.

3 Likes

Now THAT sounds like my kinda plan :joy::joy:

2 Likes

More pictures. 10 days 12/12.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Youngsters.

4 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Gorilla Glue Branch broke I posted in previous posting where I had showed up put some of that blue painter’s tape around it when it broke and was hanging on by threads. It grew into a giant knuckle and the Sprout off of that branch is healthy as can be. Plant is very tough.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I was only going to grow three plants but a month later I threw in water a Girl Scout cookie and Chronic Widow since I had an empty 4 by 4 tent. Well The Chronic Widow grew faster than the Girl Scout cookie so I had to Super crop chronic Widow. Got a little table top going here which I like. I say in a couple more weeks I may be going 12/12 on this one

3 Likes

I bet that knuckled break grows the prettiest bud. @elheffe702 did a little… experiment. Do u have that beautiful bud bro?

2 Likes

Yeah, somewhere in the jar lol

I forgot to keep it separate. I had the reggae jammin, trim bin on my lap, laid back on my bed, scissors going, head bobbing, NO other thoughts. I think that’s why I like trimming. It’s like meditation for me, as long as I’m comfortable.

That said, I think I have pics before harvest…

The one right in the middle, the most purple, is at the end of a cracked stem. Same thing happened on my Lil Sebastian, too…cracked a stem, and the few buds atat the end of it got much more resin and color. It’s the few in the front, right of center:

4 Likes

Frosty nuggies!

2 Likes

Yeah, I though it was a goner , I was holding the branch with my left hand trying to reach for tape with my right, and every time I moved more separated.

4 Likes