Banana Kush, Gorilla Glue, Sour Head strains

So beautiful!!! I just started GG4 and Bruce Banner 6 days ago. Im so excited for you bro.

2 Likes

It’s a lot of work but fun too. Thx.

:horse:

2 Likes

Added a cob light let’s see what this sucker can do. 5x5=25. 25x50 watts sq ft = 1250. I got 1240 and 2 co2 bags. I can cook eggs on that 20 amp breaker.

3 Likes

In the 4 by 4 tent there is Girl Scout cookie and chronic Widow. Damn girl scout cookies growing real slow. Super crop The Chronic Widow. She screaming in pain right now but soon will recuperate.

getting them the same height even though they’re a week apart.

4 Likes

Did not want to take a picture of when I first super cropped The Chronic Widow because it would make you cry. To totally destroy a nice looking plant like that you have to be insane. This morning I see many tops turning upwards. Very good sign. Going to let her go a little longer in veg to see if Girl Scout cookie can get something going here. It just wants to grow roots right now.

It’s going to be ok.

3 Likes

This one’s coming along. Going to try to keep the lights where they’re at. The stalks are getting thicker because of it I think. But I am not burning any leaves yet.

2 Likes

Gorilla Glue in the front. Branches stretching out 4 feet wide.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Outta likes but its getting crazy crampd in there. Filling that tent on up

1 Like

I know ! I am going to do some bending. That is why I like running that tomato basket around the tent, give me something to tie to. I use round ones once but I like these ones that are square you can open them up. Wasn’t it you that asked me about the tennis balls? I just use though so those legs don’t care into the liner that’s all.

I still have a little room up top…

2 Likes

Smart. And yes. A bit of room left to play with. Should be finished soon. (Stretching at least)

1 Like

1 Like

Added a 4 inch exhaust fan, that 1500 watt cob light gets hot.

2 Likes

Learned that is okay, when you should be in alarm is when the PPM’s are higher at run off than what you put in, that is when you back off on the nutes. Thank you for your info, not many chiming in but I am new and no one knows me yet. I have only grown indoors for a year and a half now and I am a fast learner when it comes to growing plants, I have always had a garden every year so I do know somewhat on growing a plant. I am retired and loving it because all my retired freinds got bored sitting home with wife and went back to work, I am so busy putting in about 6 hours a day with learning and growing cannabis I couldn’t imagine going back to work, my plants would die.

3 Likes

FYI, if you have any heat issues you can remove the pre-filter to get better airflow. It’ll shorten the life of the filter, but for our plants do we really care? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And realistically, those are designed to filter out dander and dust. How much is actually in your grow space? LOL

1 Like

No and I found the perfect filter for $39 and does not bog down the fan and takes out the smell completely. I did have to wait about a week for it even though I have Amazon Prime but now I am glad I got this one instead of that big giant huge one in the other tent that’s already burned up one fan.