Banana Kush, Gorilla Glue, Sour Head strains

Flush or feed accordingly next time she gets anything :man_shrugging:t5:

It was my first time collecting data on watering. Have this new ppm meter and it is all a learning exp. I love music from the 70’s !!!

1 Like

Gosh darn it’s getting crazy. I am hoping for not too much stretching. Going for big quantity. First time using C02 bag and I notice a big difference in the tops. Also in the smaller tent I have Girl Scout Cookie and Chronic Widow, 3 1/2 weeks and 4 1/2 weeks. Super Cropping is in order for Chronic soon, might build my own net. It is looking wicked.

4 Likes

Play music for the girls, they liked this song, started dancing to it.

Awesome!!! Beautiful

1 Like

Well it’s Monday morning Labor Day happy Labor Day everyone. Yesterday I noticed some Cal Mag deficiency going on because my leaves were talking to me. Also noticed nodes spacing further apart. Made adjustments immediately. This morning notes closer together because I moved the lights down to about 12 in above them and they are loving it. I think it’s the CO2 bag I took the other CO2 bag out of the other tent and put it in this one so I have two of them and ordering another light I’m going to blast that hell out of it. Trying to get the most quantity I can as an amateur. 50 watts per square foot of canopy I am just under. So getting another 200 Watts in there with that extra CO2. Pictures this morning day 3 of 12/12 lighting

4 Likes

Tennis balls as anchors for branch training or is that for netting?

Hanging tennis balls like Christmas tree ornaments sounds genius to me…

I had to use gardeners tape and twine to rig my tall colas… fingers crossed… I should have netted them but I didn’t

2 Likes

Ah, I put those so the wire legs don’t dig into my liner. Tomato rack comes in handy.

1 Like

They are reaching for the light.

I have a 4 by 4 tent has a Girl Scout Cookie. 5 weeks old and The Chronic Widow is now 6 weeks old. Boy time is flying . Time to start working on them. I am going to Super Crop.

4 Likes

I watch other people on how they do things and I always say I’m going to try that. So when I get around to it I try it,

I’m going to try that.

3 Likes

Super cropping

Next to the last picture is the other tent

1 Like

Day 4 12/12. . Banana kush, Gorilla Glue, sour head. Had to Lower Lights a little because of stretch

This is the Gorilla Glue.

2 Likes

In the front

These are in a five by five tent. Love the extra room.

3 Likes

O no. That stretch is gonna happen. Just day 4. U got 8 more. Dont let them go too close to the light. Light stretching or light burn? Which do u prefer? Lol

1 Like

I know, high anxiety.