Banana Kush, Gorilla Glue, Sour Head strains

Are you using a spray bottle to mist your plants? Bottle can sit stagnant and grow all sort of nasties and now you spray it on your plants. I think this is hat has happened to me. Was topping up my water from an old milk jug that was sitting under the light for over a week…didn’t smell like water after I had poured it all into my dwc. Now I have stem rot.

I use RO, or distilled for foliar feeding, but for just misting a dome to keep the humidity up I use the collected water from my dehumidifier - I like the irony there :thinking: :roll_eyes: :smile:

2 Likes

Call that one, Alfalfa!

1 Like

No , couldn’t get humidity below 50 % and buds where dripping wet.

1 Like

Just started my first bananas. Only start of wk5 veg though. Yours look lovely. Looking forward to seeing more.

1 Like

2 Likes

No red hair showing yet. That’s good I like it like that. Probably this week red hairs will show up and 21 days after that could be close to Halloween Harvest. Gorilla Glue in the front stretches from side to side and that banana kush is in the right corner and the sour head is in the left corner.

1 Like

3 Likes

Leaning Towers

1 Like

3 weeks to go !

1 Like

Bet you can’t stand the waiting … I paced like an expectant father…

I know, next week actually tomorrow and thursday , they get their last dose of nutes and then its flush time for 2 weeks. I am hoping this one rewards me good and I can sit back. The other tent is smaller and has GC and CW growing it is 3 weeks behind these ones.

these stretched alittle on me on the flip, but the CW on rt is high CBD, so that will be my pain medicine, the GC on the left will fill in ok. These two I planted thinking 2 of the others weren’t going to make it but they did so I moved these two to the 4x4 tent.

3 Likes

Great Job !!!

1 Like

Oh lord, I have no idea what happened, but I just scrolled thru and found my journal. I didn’t realize I was posting pics in other peoples posts ! wow. Got to catch up now.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

@fano_man

2 Likes

2 Likes

Haha I replied to someone about a totally different subject on the wrong thread earlier. Lol guess it’s one of those days.

1 Like