Banana Kush, Gorilla Glue, Sour Head strains

Just like checking the ppm of my RO’d water. Can’t hurt.

1 Like

Yeah, mine is running around 17 right now, what is yours?

I mean, it could be as simple as a dying battery, but good to have a standard test.

When I had the 4th filter on there it was zero.

I bet it got out of calibration when I dropped it a couple weeks back.

Ph could definitely be the culprit then. Good catch.

1 Like

Thx. Appreciate it.

zero. I don’t care what good stuff it filters out. I am adding back in what the plants need - so Cal-mag as a compensator.

1 Like

Chronic Widow and Girl Scout cookie. Just switched . Chronic Widow pretty pointy leaves

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

GSC

3 Likes

Well after further review and spending hours on these two PH meters that I have I realized that I calibrated the new one wrong. The old one only had weak batteries. Once I put new batteries in everything was back in Tip-Top shape as far as knowing my pH. And after further review I don’t think it was a pH problem. I was still within range maybe 5.9 or 6.0 at the low end. I wish there was somebody out there knowledgeable enough to be able to look at a leaf symptom and immediately know what it is. All the pictures look alike to me Brown edges brown tips yellow spots could be anything. I could have a sulfur deficiency, on iron deficiency a boron deficiency. It could be anything. I mean if somebody’s been growing for 30 years they should be able to tell you exactly what the problem is. Of all the pictures that I’ve looked at Boron deficiency looks the most. But I don’t know and how do you fix it. It’s only happening to my huge gorilla glue. Probably going to give it a double dose of Cal Mag today I’ve been very conservative on watering and using the Cal Mag but since I’m using RO water maybe I need to add the whole teaspoon every other watering of Cal Mag. I don’t know what to do other than just keep doing what I’m doing and hope this condition clears itself up but I see new sugar leaves coming out with the same deficiency. I have done the same thing to all three plants same amount of water nutrients and only the Gorilla Glue is showing this. Not the banana kush or the sour head band I guess that’s the seed that was given to me by a friend of mine who said it was very good

@blackthumbbetty . Do you recognize this deficiency off the top of your head? It is very distinctive on the leaf I have several leaves developing this condition. Some of the sugar leaves on the buds are developing discoloring conditioning the only other thing on the Banana Kush Is that the leaves are very thin. I am using Fox Farms tiger bloom and Beastie Bloom.

1 Like

Can you take a pic in natural light?

If you’re using R/O water, then you should be giving a full dose of Cal-Mag every watering.

1 Like

I’m thinking your leaves are showing pH issues, along with lockouts from those issues. If you could take pics w/o the blurple lights, we’d be able to help more accurately.

Since your pH meter has been whacky, maybe try a flush with properly pH’d water followed by a proper feed (including micronutrients).

Whatever course of action you decide to take, remember to only try one solution at a time, that way you know exactly what works & what doesn’t, rather than throwing every solution at your plants at once. Be methodical & start with the basics: pH & tds. Once the basics are fixed, if your new growth is still showing issues, then we’ll look deeper.

5 Likes

Thank you everyone, looks like some like more than others. I was only giving the plants half dose of Cal Mag. So now I’m giving them the full dose at feeding days. And then regular water days all use half dose since I’ve stripped everything out with RO water. It’s so fun trying to figure this stuff out. As long as you don’t destroy everything.

2 Likes

21 days since flip , 2 weeks showing flower , fast growers. Banana kush

2 Likes

1 Like

Cannot believe how fast they are growing two weeks showing of flower.

Gorilla Glue.

3 Likes

sour head

3 Likes