Banana kush flowering top fan leaves yellow

I was just wondering if anyone has grown the banana kush and had the issue of the fan leaves on the colas closest to the light turn yellow but still seem alive and healthy, i dont under stand it ive moved the light basically to the top of my tent which is 48x48x80 which gives the plant distance a good 19 inches of clearance i will upload pics tomorrow shes sleeping right now but i do not understand it ive made sure the water with nutes are ph’ed and there are no other issues the sugar leaves are green its only the fan leaves i have one qb 260 rspec over it and another qb 260 in the back with the other two plant i have flowering but its only the banana kush that has the fan leaves turning yellow. if anyone has any ideas please throw them my way of if that is normal let me know so i can stop stressing about it.

Fan leaves turn color when the lady is near the end of her life. You said you are in flower? How may weeks are you into flower? A picture tomorrow will help alot. What kind of nutes, how is ur ph, what medium, whats the environment like in your grow spac?. Auto or photo? Give us details it helps. There is a list the wise growers have with all the details on it. I know @MrPeat has a copy of it.

1 Like

Here it is…I hope this helps you @ianl272.

1 Like

Not to steal @MrPeat ‘s Thunder, but this might be easier.

Support ticket

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA:

Age from sprout:

Age from flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

How often do you water and how do you determine when to water:

PH and ppm of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS.

Indoor or Outdoor:

Room size:

Light system, size, height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Any other info you think is pertinent:

2 Likes

I agree. A picture is worth a thousand words… couple thousand when trying to diagnose

1 Like

@AAA I stole that one too. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

i have a dehumidifier ,c02 no, indoor yes, ph is 6.2 it is in soil, it is banana kush from ilgm, the rh is around 47% i use fox farm nutrient mix i got lighter than what their feeding schedule sudjests

They look really hungry. They’re draining the nitrogen from the leaves to keep going.
What week are you in flower, (actual flower not just the flip)?
What’s your runoff ppm?

3 Likes

i honestly dont know what week their in probably five or six since flower

are you think im having a nutrient block

should i try flushing with just ph’ed water

ppm i believe was around 900 when i checked last watering

ill try flushing with some ph’ed water and some cal-mag get some nitrogen in the soil

or whats your thoughs @Drinkslinger

1 Like

I think 900 is pretty low for week 5-6 of flower. I would NOT flush

I usually try to taper N off by week 6, but you might benefit from one more full feed.

Most cannabis lines start to taper off the N for their flowering nutes. This is the current philosophy regarding cannabis maturation. You should be running more like 1,200 to 1,400 ppm in soil (what soil, BTW?) at this point in flower. You can run higher N values (put some grow in your feeding regimen) but remember all of those leaves will not get better. Look to new growth for any improvement.

Personally I like to support the plant all the way through the grow and do a serious flush before harvest.

I do not think flushing now is the thing to do. Feed her.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

Which nutes? At what ratio?

Cal mag has some nitrogen, but you need a full feed with some grow big.

You don’t have to feed. They’ll probably make it to harvest, but I can pretty much guarantee a full feed will increase your yield.

ok i will use grow big and the big bloom instead of the tiger bloom for this feeding