Banana Kush autoflower

Here is an update. Dang, she’s starting to bud up hard!

2 Likes

It still doesn’t really smell like I expect it to, though. If I touch the buds and smell my fingers there is a very skunky smell, but the closet itself doesn’t really smell like bud. More like chlorophyll.

How did this turn out?

So is there something wrong with my plant or is this natural towards the end?
@Hellraiser @Covertgrower

2 Likes

She’s just finishing up. They all look a little rough at this stage, but she’s probably not drinking much water anymore at this stage.

3 Likes

So should I watch my feeding then? She’s always light these days.

So it is finishing up. How much longer you think?

2ish more weeks.

2 Likes

I should be getting my magnifier Saturday. I ordered the damned thing a month ago. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yep, normal for leaves to get a bit ugly near the end.

1 Like

I just wanted to thank all of you guys that have helped and answered all of my noob questions and dealt with my never ending need for reassurance!
@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @IslandGrown76 @NeoGroR @HMGRWN

3 Likes

Anytime always around! Happy growing!

1 Like

Im about to germ SD autos. Maybe you can keep me in line?!

2 Likes

Soil or coco? What nutrient line?

Soil. Black gold organic. Fox farm trio and Cal-mag is what’s in my “toolbox”. You can’t get coco around here I don’t think??

The sour diesels I have ran have been overly sensitive to nutes. Especially when I was running fox farm.

I would not feed them anything until they start their stretch.

Is black gold soil a miracle grow soil?

Bricks of Canna coco can be found on Amazon if you ever make the switch.

No, black gold far from miracle grow. Ive seen growers using it, and good reviews on different grow media. You can see the specs on it online, and even growers on here using it. I drew the line at ordering dirt online :laughing:. Some people love it, some say its the worst. But I see that scenario with every medium around. I may see if coco available here locally. What medium are you in, and what is the suggested for autos? I haven’t started, so I can go any direction at this point.

looks like i could drive couple hours north for better options

Do I need to flush if I used Big Bloom? It’s an organic product and my understanding is you don’t have to flush if using those.

I’m growing a Zkittlez auto that I started in soil, and one in coco.

The one in soil I just added water and a microbe every time watered. I alternated between Orca and King crab in Veg, then king crab and mammoth P. So far so good. I did start feeding nutes after the stretch.

The one in coco started to foxtail on me. You can see it’s main cola in the BOM contest for this month.

That pic is 2 weeks old. The back left is the soil Zkittlez, the one in the right is the coco … then a GSCE in Veg

2 Likes