Banana Kush Auto.. Here We Go!

Welp, ordered seeds last Sunday, they arrived yesterday. Banana Kush Auto… im actually suprising my best buddy for Xmas with this one. This time to help with germination, I chose to soak the seeds in a hydrogen peroxide/ph water solution for 30 minutes. I then planted directly into soil. Im giving Coast of Maine seed starter a go for these seedlings. Theyll be transplanted into Stonington Blend after theyre a few weeks old… im using a Burpee seedling starter for easy transplant.

6 Likes

Good luck my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Happy growing

2 Likes

Hay @ChittyChittyBangin take the pic out with your $10 discount for safety

2 Likes

It wont let me edit the post

@admin can you remove the picture please

Thanks for the heads up! @ChittyChittyBangin, photo has been edited.

1 Like

Thank you @BobbyDigital

1 Like

@BobbyDigital thanks brother! You rock!

1 Like

Set to watch, good luck!

1 Like

So day 3…

5 Likes

Cmon out little one!

1 Like

@Docnraq day 2

3 Likes

Is the middle one bulging?

Just waiting on her to pop the soil @HeyJB . Hopefully will have some sort of clue today…

1 Like

@Docnraq @BobbyDigital here we are 18 days. Look what popped up. You think its good?

1 Like

took 18 days to come out the soil? crazy! i dont see why she wouldnt be good. got a will to survive, or REALLY chill cannabis :slight_smile:

@Docnraq nah she broke soil 18 days ago… im wondering about the brown anomoly on the leaves :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Could be nothing. What can you tell me about all the lil dots on the leaves? Is that some moisture ir damage. If its damage you may want to look for bugs on the underside of the leaves. If there is bugs then the discoloration could be damage. If not, its likely just weird first couple leaves which is very very common.

@Docnraq thats DE i spread around last night. Trying to get rid of the fungus gnats … i thought about mentioning that in my other post so there wouldnt be questions lol

2 Likes