Banana Kush Auto grow

Thank you, it means a lot. Every grow throws a new monkey wrench at me. This last one I switched to Jacks Nutes, and I love them, but it turns out I was feeding them to much. I think @Covertgrower saved me there. Then when I cut this one plant, I found loads of little dead critters in the bottom sugar leaves, and some on the buds. They came from the veggie plants I try to overwinter in the greenhouse. Guess I didn’t spray them enough. The one remaining plant is clean, I have checked it 100 times and sprayed with Capt. Jacks, lol.

2 Likes

You got this just promise to keep on keeping on! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

this was yesterday

5 Likes

We have lift off! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Lol, sure hope so. The new Coco should be here today

2 Likes

Looking good bud.

2 Likes

The Coco arrived finally. Filled the cups, give them support and put them by the sun for a little while.

3 Likes

That’s truly what’s up Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Pics today, they are loving the sun after 2-3 days of rain and clouds.

4 Likes

Your girls are diggin life! Looking awesome! :+1::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Girls moved to the forever home a bit early 2 days ago. The peat pots were falling apart, too wet for too long, and I hadn’t been paying too much attention to them. The cotyledons were turning yellow and leaves getting droopy, so transplanted and have fed twice and looking much better. If the sun comes out today, we have had 3-4 days of nothing but rain, I will take a few pictures.

3 Likes

5 Likes

They are liking the feeding and growing fast. I noticed today this unusual leaf formation on both, perhaps it is the strain

?

6 Likes

That is some crazy leaves. I have one that has crazy variegations (if that’s spelled correctly). It’s on opposite sides and I’ve had about 6 sets. It’s gotta be genetic. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I agree. They look happy, so I am happy

2 Likes

That’s truly what’s up Brother! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Do you have an ongoing journal going?

1 Like

The girls today. They are loving Jacks. Almost afraid to post them after looking at @Dman1969 beautiful forest and his journal. Something to aspire to, lol.

5 Likes

Your girls are looking very happy! :sunglasses: And thank for the compliment I truly appreciate it Brother! :pray::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yesterday’s pictures . They are showing explosive growth

7 Likes