Banana Kush Auto grow

Also following! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Set to watching :popcorn:

1 Like

And so it begins, Will plant in Coco this morning

7 Likes

never planned on them getting so big or take this long, lol.

1 Like

And so the party :tada: has started!! May the Grow Gods smile and shine upon your grow! :pray::crossed_fingers::v:

4 Likes

Lol, thanks. Went to the greenhouse to plant them, and was sure I had a little Coco left over from this past grow, but I was wrong!! Ended up borrowing a little from the one GSCE in a 5Gal bag to fill up two small jiffy pots. New Coco should be here Tuesday .

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve done autos in 9 or 10 weeks but most are 14-16. But a 17+ ouch

This what it tis thougb

1 Like

Anxious to see how much I end up with, those buds are pretty dense

2 Likes

I was going to take a break as I have a good bit accumulated, and planning around a trip to Grand Cayman to our timeshare in April, but it looks extremely doubtful as neither me or my bride will sit out for hours around airports and airplanes in a mask, and GCM has a mandatory 2 week quarantine period once you get there. NOT!!! So we plant a couple more seeds to keep me entertained. We made more gummies using a different recipe that was far easier to pour in the trays.

6 Likes

Banana Kush, or GSC? Which is it??

Banana Kush. Some of these folks are part of my last grow, still ongoing with one plant in another journal.

2 Likes

Similar situation here for us, nowhere to go so we plant more seeds :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Set to watch

Same boat here, just dropped my next crop; GG4, Critical orange punch, LSD, Thin mint crack and super skunk.

Along with a second tent of autos for a patient, gelato, couple gg4 and a runts muffin

Happy growing!

3 Likes

Looking forward to pictures of your forest.

2 Likes

Girls are out of the ground, barely. Tonight I hung a

light above them

5 Likes

That girl in the top pic is shootin up! That may be a monster :imp::wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Lol, hope so. I have one of my old Burple light above them tonight

2 Likes

I’m super stoked about your grow! Keep on doin what you do! Cause you do it extremely well! :wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks, but I am fairly new, but have had lots of good teachers here to keep me focused, lol.

1 Like

I got Monkeys :monkey: undies! But I’ve watched all your grows and you got it growin on! :wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes