Banana Kush Auto 7th week since breaking ground

Never seen an auto do this… the other two are full into flower… i think this one has gone koo-koo…

3 Likes

koo-koo loco for sure!!!

Oh no! I saw i post a few weeks ago a guy grew one out that did this, its not a mutation you want i don’t believe.
Ruderalis genetics is strong in this one :sweat:

2 Likes

Thats what i was scared of. I saw that post too, but i vaguely remember it ( thanks to G13 :rofl::rofl::rofl:) its all good tho. I have another one that just broke ground along with another G13 so ill just start another round in a few weeks

2 Likes

Looks like a dud to me.

Yeah looks like its not what you want,but I dunno? Since its already flowering maybe you can get something out of it? who knows they may be those small airy type buds but have mean punch to them?

2 Likes

So I’m curious, what does this one look like now or did you trash it?

I trashed it and added it to my compost pile :rofl::rofl: here is the replacement

2 Likes

Well that baby looks like its going in the right direction!..That lil fat one in the foreground looks real healthy too…What kinds are they?

@AL_GREEN i have that banana kush auto, a G13 Auto ( also in Flower) and then 4 sunset sherberts that are vegging

@AL_GREEN heres the G13

2 Likes

Thanks! Looks really good, My buddy grew some a few years back and it was pretty dang potent!