Leaves turning purple already - day 39.

Less than 4 weeks it will probably look like this

Can’t wait. Happy growing!

8 Likes

Stunning

1 Like

I love it when they do that!!! So beautiful

2 Likes

Brother you are absolutely crushing it please tag me on your future post so I can see it to the end :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you! Honestly everything I’ve learned I have learned here. This community is awesome!

2 Likes

Truth

2 Likes

Yes it is…I’m a hydro grower and really want to get the scrog down pat.

1 Like

Indeed! This is my first SCROG attempt and I could’ve waited a bit longer to flip but I knew I would run out of last harvest so I went with it lol.

I have a feeling it’s going to turn out pretty nice for you :sunglasses:

I’m hoping for an LB :grinning:

2 Likes

My first and only soil grow and autoflower was 3 strawberry pie autoflowers I got an lb from that 4…5 and 7. I let one grow normal I stressed one a little and stressed one a little more. Using a scrog technique on them I bet you will exceed that.

5 Likes

Gorgeous ladies and well done!

I would like to try both coco and hydroponics eventually. My grow is in the attic and watering everyday is out of the question for me so coco will have to wait until I get something like autopots. Hydro on the other hand is very doable for me as I can just fill the reservoir/tank. May hit you up for hydro advice when I actually pull the trigger.

Thanks for sharing brother!

3 Likes

Would be more than happy to share whatever knowledge I’ve gained on the subject… just holler

1 Like

Gonna be a very gorgeous girl

1 Like

As promised some pics of the manifold/mainline autos:

Remember the gorilla glue auto that I broke off one whole side of the manifold? Here she is. Look how crazy the trunk looks.

Here’s the 2 girl scout cookies. One will have 8 colas the other 6 - I broke off a node accidentally.

The other gorilla glue

As far as the tangies go, a few days ago the leaves started to turn purple. Look it it now at day 44:

And some close ups for your enjoyment

Look at this stack, buds are dense too.

Happy growing y’all

7 Likes

Looking beautiful… great job brother​:+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Beautiful color n bud :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::clap:

3 Likes

Tangies update: Day 55 of flower

Almost week 8th and I really love how these girls are turning out. One more week.

Some of the tall colas are leaning cause of the weight and I didn’t notice that last grow. I intentionally didn’t feed silica this grow either and I can tell that branches are much less stiff.

Looking at the trichs some colas could be chopped now but when I look further down the cola it is not quite ready.

Do any of you harvest just parts of the cola? And then let the rest get ready?

Some other shots for your viewing pleasure:

I will post an update on the ILGM autos this weekend.

Thanks so much for all your help and guidance!

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Ya I read on here someone did it, may have been hellraiser actually. But as long as you don’t like butcher them they should be fine.

2 Likes