Bama’s Growing Adventures

She will heal on the damage good work. I say go for it but don’t forget to change the Jack’s formula

3 Likes

Looks like you FIM’ed it, she’ll be fine.

Be careful with those high PK boosters, easy to burn them or get lockouts with over-use, think “less is more”.

4 Likes

:point_up_2: that cultivator knows a lot more than I do! The grow looks awesome Brother, nice work on the clones :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you Professor; yeah I was pondering if I should use the flower fuel every other feed?

1 Like

Yeah don’t want to feed too often with that as that stuff tends to hang around in the medium. I was listening to a soil scientist that was saying don’t re-use soil or coco that has had extreme PK boosters used in them as it does not flush out very easily and can mess up young plants put into that medium.

2 Likes

Thank you so much - I will use sparingly.

1 Like

I only add the PK boost for about 2 weeks right at flip to transition them in quickly. Then back to normal feeding and using of what residual stays in the medium. I find I use less and need less now that my Microbe regimen is much heavier. Sometimes to bump the nutes I just mix the same jacks ratio into 3/4 gallon and check the EC. I’ll hit a tiny bit of Kool Bloom (cuz thats what I have leftover from an earlier life) if I see something, but thats my playbook. “Damage” Others stated it, she’ll survive, don’t think of it as damage, just a slight change of plans.

3 Likes

1st 3 weeks for me then back to full jacks. Picked that modified feed schedule up from Matty and AfgVet. Seems to be working really well.

2 Likes

And it’s actually on the jacks schedule and I never noticed it :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I thought you were mainlining your autos.
My Durban Poison is just about to get mainlined.
The 1st node is a single leaf, 2nd node 3 leaf, 3rd node 3+leaves.
I cut the 3rd node off, and also the 1st 1 leaf and its branches.
Leaving the 2nd node leaves and branches going their separate ways.

2 Likes

Thanks so much kind sir! That makes even more sense actually, you know, to use it just at the beginning. This approach will keep me from over doing it. I’ve been feeding tribus and fishit for microbes and then the weekly feed of recharge. This is my first grow using recharge.

2 Likes

Thanks my brother! I will look at the Jacks schedule.

Well, me either, I guess I should read up…thanks for that!

Hi buddy, yes sir I am mainlining them but don’t you start with topping? I was following the mainlining procedure as presented on grow weed easy dot com. They start by topping off 5th node.

4 Likes

Maybe I missed it in your journal but haven’t seen your durban poison. You do a great job with this technique my friend. Hey, wasn’t it you that used that Schultz bloom plus?

1 Like

Yes,

You understood my node count right? You can let it grow 5 nodes
but you are still going to go down to 2 branches for the structure.
I decided why wait? I’m already cutting the 1st node to stop it, when I make the topping.

1 Like

Hmmmm…not sure I understand. Let me study it up a bit.

Yup I’m using that.
A whole lot less than when feeding outdoor plants in summer.

1 Like

Exactly this!

I don’t worry as much about phosphates as I do potassium early in flower. Too much potassium prior to bud set can really choke your bud development. The phosphorous seems to give them a good push, but as Hellraiser said can lockout almost anything, especially calcium.

5 Likes

Well heck, I was actually looking at the wrong procedure on the other site. They do top to the 3rd node. Now I need to go back to your journal and study.

3 Likes