Ballsy plant, swollen calyx or sacs?

This is only second autoflower, but grown lots of other ilgm strains and never seen one so leggy and ballsy. I see hairs on some of the sacs, but some have none…. I am outdoor so it’s possible there is a male somewhere in my city.

1 Like

That looks all female to me, but it definitely doesn’t look right, how long into flower is it? You could pull one of the fat lower calyx and open it to see if it has a seed in it.

4 Likes

Looks female to me as well.

2 Likes

Dudes have balls

4 Likes

Been in flower for about 10 days, didn’t get thick like my other zkittlez autoflower

1 Like

Let her run and see what she does, but I don’t see any male parts.

1 Like

Thanks, out of the 20 plants I’ve started, never seen one like this

2 Likes

Sounds like you know what you’re doing based on you saying you’ve done other grows. Only time I see stretching like that is a lack of lighting…You doing something different there?

PS - def female.

1 Like

I’m growing outdoors, the plants are literally getting the same exact exposure. I’ve grown 20 plants, but still on my first grow. Havent harvested any herb yet as my grow is still flowering.

1 Like

my autos zkittles and low ryder both had those big calyxs on them. it was my first autos so I was freaked as well but seems to be a trait for autos I reckon, they finished up nicely

I wonder if it’s a hermaphrodite

One of my photos has seeds, possibly impregnated by a male somewhere…… could have happened to my auto since it looks like shit

2 Likes

:thinking:it’s too bad we don’t know the neighbors :rofl:

This might help

2 Likes

Hi guys, just following up. All the calyxes went brown. Is this girl done? Also finally started getting some leaves on the base, first new growth since I last posted the original post.

Pinch open one of those brown calyx’s, You might find out a neighbor is also growing outdoors.
That is some weird growth for sure, not much flower or even leaves but shit-ton of calyx could be a genetic mutation or a herm.

2 Likes

I’d be super pissed if I purchased seeds and this happened

1 Like

@stickynicky that is definitely a wild looking girl, straight calyx’s and nothing else :joy: has to be a genetic mutation I’ve grown males, females and also hermies and have never seen this result, I would be willing to bet this smoke from this plant will be exceptional

@stickynicky also with this in my experience outdoors you have a very small chance of bud rot due to so much air flow which in my opinion is awesome