Ball park guess on yield?

4% swing on rh probably isn’t bad unless it’s already out of range for stage you’re in. 21-22C right? That’s about perfect to best of my knowledge.

1 Like

Thank you, yeah the RH is dialled in with my controller and I read so many different things about water temp. Going to stay off the internet and trust the pros here lol. Thanks again

2 Likes

Well I’m not exactly hydro grower. But I’m pretty sure your dissolved oxygen levels will be best around 21C. That’s about 68F right? Even outside of that range a little, you’ll be good if you’re putting enough air in.

@TDubWilly?

4 Likes

First, I would get away from this. No guessing ever.

You will however each a point where you get a good idea of how much you’ll get depending on plant size.

Your job: make the plant all it can be
Plants job: deliver max yield

Absolutely! The lower the temps the better the dissolved oxygen levels, even below 68°, but once you start getting around 60° it becomes harder for osmosis to take place and the roots not the plant wanna grow. Once you reach about 55° the roots won’t even grow into the water anymore, just dangle above.

If everything above “ground” is right them what will help you the most on yield below ground is total darkness, water temps at 66ish to 71ish, and the right nutrient concentrations at the right times.

Since your in hydro, donut get all caught up in the “flush” extravaganza. About three to four days before harvest start giving her pure reverse osmosis water. Some people flush for like two weeks, no need in hydro. Just pure water and max out all your lights will flush get better than anything

6 Likes

You guys rock, I would of honestly quit doing this awhile ago if not for the people on here. Many thanks

5 Likes

What lights do you use?

2 Likes

Running HGL 100

2 Likes

I haven’t had the pleasure of using a qb yet so I’m not to sure how dense those buds became… I’ll hope for atleast 4z’s for you though. Happy harvest🤙

3 Likes

Leafs have a rustic look, any ideas ?

2 Likes

Some pics with a natural type of light on and a little closer would probably be easier to tell. But rusty looking is usually calcium deficiency or lockout. Pictures I’m seeing suggest more of nutrient burn situation though.

3 Likes

I took a PPm reading and got 2100 ppm lol so I flushed and replaced the system. I just added last time to the water and I left the level and little high and I think some of the clay balls broke down and filled the system too. I think that did the trick to fix it

2 Likes

Kind of turn around before she looks heathy again ?

1 Like

I agree. Looks like plenty of N as well.

2 Likes

Thanks bud :+1::+1:

1 Like

If you just flushed I would give it some time before doing anything drastic

2 Likes

She’s having a good sleep right now👍

1 Like

The ol girl is doing much better now, be ready to harvest in around 10 days. I’m very pumped :slight_smile:

4 Likes

From the looks of your girls, so are they :stuck_out_tongue: …nice job

3 Likes

2 Likes

Never took wet weight. Was short for time