Ball park guess on yield?

Looking for guess on yield.
Blue dream 5 weeks

1 Like

Do you think you have about this much flowers? If so…I yielded 6.57oz dry. This was the total of both pictures. The main Cola was 19”. This was my poor Blue Dream.

3 Likes

4-6 ounces dry guess

3 Likes

Do we win it all if we get closest ? :grin::grin::grin:

9 Likes

Yeah; I was gonna say 4 if all goes perfectly.

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Cheers

2 Likes

@Sutton I like your red pot leaf. Good luck finishing your blue dream. Nice plants. I agree with other members 4 to 6

1 Like

Canada born and raised :))) should be enough to do the trick

2 Likes

Awesome that’s cool.

1 Like

What are you using for light? If you have good light density and tops are hard I could see 4-5 zips pretty easily. Weak on light you’ll have to expect a little more larf and dry weight may be little less than that.

5 Likes

Hard to tell with 4-5 weeks left.
I’ll go 3-4oz dry. A and B quality bud, no larf/popcorn

2 Likes

Running HLG 100 that’s all.

2 Likes

4 zips would be solid haul there. Let’s hope you get it!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone

2 Likes

1 gram! LOL kidding, hate that guy on TPIR…$1! Really, dude? You can’t even make a guess? :joy:

I say 116 grams, dry. Locking it in. Final answer. :stuck_out_tongue: Looks great, keep up the good work! Keep popping off those tiny buds down below so she’ll put all that energy into the tops. :+1:

5 Likes

Lol yeah I look forward to a decent turn out, I’ll grow the plant a little bigger next time I think.

3 Likes

117 grams for my guess, I’m just trying to beat @elheffe702 tho :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll keep everyone posted. Thanks for all the input

2 Likes

4 Likes

Should I be at all concerned that my humidity in my grow tent swings around 4% from exhaust fan kicking on and off? Like I have an idea that involves more consistent way but it ain’t idea for me smoking in the garage. I’m also stressing about 21degree water temp sometimes 22.