BAKERSTREET strain

Hey everyone ! I finally got my ‘bakerstreet’ strain female seeds today! I put them in some water and when then sprout will show some pics , so excited as this is a genetics made from close to home in ontario canada!..if anyone else has this strain please comment

1 Like

I have as well one in veg atm

Just transplanted 20 min ago

What area of Ontario? I would be interested in getting rid of a few clones if your interested in some. I am almost smack dab in the middle of London and Toronto

1 Like

@anon46981397 thats awsome buddy! Im from hamilton area! Very cool to see someone growing this strain! I cant seem to find much about it lol

1 Like

Your about 45 min away

Its supposed to be a high 20% thc strain propretary breed from tweed
Mid range resistance to molding and bugs
If treated properly it grows fast ive topped mine once already and im on week 3 from seed

1 Like

Mine from seed to sprout was 20 hrs

Water glass for 4 hrs then wet paper tower overnight and into peat pod in morning

Keep it warm and you will have a plant in no time

1 Like

Ya to be honest i just randomly went on the government website and seen they finally had seeds in stock so i just clicked check out haha, it seems to be a hindu kush basically…i have only grown auto flowers for the last 8 to 10 months and cannot stand the inconsistent yeilds and genetics to be honest. …figured grow so regular plants again and have a motherplant…so you have clones of bakerstreet? What kind of donation for 4

1 Like

I have fruity pebbles og clones atm wont have baker clones for about another month

As for donations if you help cover my costs for cloning materials and meet me in the middle delivery wise im quite happy with that

Alright even better with pebbles og! No bugs? They decent size? I can meet up possibly sometime on weekend

1 Like

Weekend sounds good they are all in xl tims cups atm i just transplanted the largest into a 5 gal bucket to put into flower

Thats the mother

2 Likes

I have 3 decent size almost teady for transplant and a fourth thats about a week away from transplant i could do for this weekend

1 Like

Alright im pumped! Very excited to begin some normal photo plants…i do good sometimes with autos just be nice to control it with regular photos

1 Like

I prefer photos i like to have control over flipping

1 Like

1 Like

Have you harvested any of that strain? And they look very healthy good job on that!

1 Like

Have not harvested i just put 2 into flower this week will know how they are going to do in about a month

They really took off when i built the diy lights with dbrn32 helping

2 Likes

No worries sounds like a cool strain im in for sure lol im running 2x 400 watt hps so im just going to switch them to metal halide while they veg and finish my autos under the same light for now

1 Like

Two tents the big lights are just shy of 300w draw from wall and my small ones just shy of 150w ive moved them around a bit now 1 big fixture per tent and flower room has the lil one hanging sideways to give extra sidelight

2 Likes

Flower rooms lights finally on

Suffering from massive overwatering should be back on track in a few days