Bags for harvesting?

I’m pretty sure those are not grove bags. I got them at the grove bags store in the home grower section. I have not found them on Amazon.

No I’m saying Amazon links are ok. You don’t have to screenshot Amazon. You can post the link. They are an approved vendor.

2 Likes

Shit i dont know how to do that a screenshot is best i can do. Im computer illiterate lmao.

Does ilgm sell stuff thru amazon??? If so what??

They don’t but they’re an affiliate in a way. To post the Amazon link just go to the product you want to link then copy the web address and past it here in a post

1 Like

Gotcha. The bags i have are super sweet. Double layer black out shiny silver in super thick and so far seem to work well. Havnt opened in a week and a half i opened one and smells so good. Im liking not having to open jars every cpl days

1 Like

Yeah that’s the best part. Other than trimming, jar burping was my most hated thing about growing.

3 Likes

As far as I know, Grove Bags are not for sale on Amazon.
None of the bags I see on Amazon are Grove bags.
If you are counting on random storage bags to cure your weed like Grove Bags do, I’m pretty sure that you’re going to be disappointed.

3 Likes

From my research the ones on Amazon aren’t “cure Bags” but just storage, they dont have the “TerpLock” tech
(Which is what makes them so good.) Go to GROVE BAGS.

4 Likes

thats what im finding out as i search, but grove site only has 1lb bags, to buy by the bag ? and 1/8oz. looking for 1oz i can buy by the bag.

Incorrect go to build a box in the Grove bag store and you can buy any bag

2 Likes

Thanks for that info. Funky site to navigate at first.

1 Like